• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you the Alpha among your group of friends or are you amongst the Betas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

a dude licked his dog's asshole? what?

that's fucking debasement, and I've seen fucking debasement, but that's based.

that little dog's cornpucker is more 'n any of you sad sack tardwallops are ever gonna get. at least the man could act on his dreams. you useless fat numpties just sit here on a web forum, talkin' about "alpha" and "beta" like those words have any relevance or meaning. man is action, bros. get to lickin'.

I often end up that position without really wanting it on account of how good I am at handling groups of people.

#alpha represent

what, you pull your passive-aggressive thirsty schtick in public, too? your unctuous cornball demeanor only plays to the crowd inasmuch as it gets your oily eunuch's grimace out of their collective field of vision, narbo.

Coconut

Banned
that little dog's cornpucker is more 'n any of you sad sack tardwallops are ever gonna get. at least the man could act on his dreams. you useless fat numpties just sit here on a web forum, talkin' about "alpha" and "beta" like those words have any relevance or meaning. man is action, bros. get to lickin'.

So describe the taste of your dogs bung hole.

akira28

Hey man I'm a bullshark's testicles.

I popped my animal pak in and chased it with boars blood, and then the unthinkable happened today, I was going to enter my gym through the main entrance when animal instinct took over. I knew something was wrong. It was my large torso, too wide to get through the door. I calmed myself down thinking, i'd better be able to get into the gym. I went back to my car, popped another animal pak, reved up my engine, and drove through the door. The crash cleared 4 more feet in the entrance, wide enough for future visits to the gym, because I know i'd only be getting bigger by the second. The animal pak was in full effect at this point, I lost control. I reved up the engine once more and ran over the people on the treadmills. All those doing curls I played bumper cars with, they didn't stand a chance. I saw my target, I drove to the squat rack. Parked my car on some pussy benching 400. I got out, and immediately loaded up 1000 lbs for warm ups. Not having enough 45 plates in the gym to suffice my ultimate animal needs, I went around collecting bodies, bodies ranging from 150 pound weaklings to 300 pound blobs. I stood them all in a line and threw an olympic bar like a javelin through their torsos, making a human shish-kebob weighing 3000 lbs. I threw it up over my head, took a deep breath into my belly of human flesh and blood, and repped for 20. Then I siphoned some of my cars gasoline out onto the floor beneath the 3000 pound human squat bar, lit it up and cooked myself a well balanced animal meal. Some might call it murder, I just call it instinct, animals can't be arrested for murder.

Fucking A

Samk

what, you pull your passive-aggressive thirsty schtick in public, too? your unctuous cornball demeanor only plays to the crowd inasmuch as it gets your oily eunuch's grimace out of their collective field of vision, narbo.

Laying down the law. "Oily eunuch's grimace" is new. Shit son I'm a tenant

akira28

There are some men named Anne. It can be a masculine name.
GNZcyTT.jpg

vv: don't bother. I already disarmed it.

Bread

Banned
I'm the alpha. When these little beta bitches step up to me I grab them by the scruff of their necks and make them beg for mercy. Then I take them out for drinks to apologize.

notworksafe

Da fuck is an Alpha? Do you people hang out with wolves or something?

I often end up that position without really wanting it on account of how good I am at handling groups of people.

#alpha represent
If your milquetoast ass is what's considered an alpha, the human race is fucked.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Thank goodness my and my friends are all already adult enough to have an equal relationship free of these alpha-beta nonsense.

Since Drinky was banned can anyone answer some questions about the thread he is referring to? Like, what!?!?

You know, I can't even tell anymore if anyone saying stuff like this is kidding or not.

akira28

Scientifically proven to be a myth. Some scientists fucked up their observations, based on captive animals and applied them to wild wolf packs, which don't have alphas, they have families with mothers and fathers who lead the pack.

So now, since you know humans and how they do, people are obsessed with bullshit.

this fucking planet...when they ask, I'll tell them to just blow it up. Nothing worth saving here.

notworksafe

Scientifically proven to be a myth. Some scientists fucked up their observations, based on captive animals and applied them to wild wolf packs, which don't have alphas, they have families with mothers and fathers who lead the pack.

So now, since you know humans and how they do, people are obsessed with bullshit.

this fucking planet...

Well now everyone looks even stupider with the alpha crap.

squidyj

I virtually never see this jargon used anywhere outside of GAF (outside of this, I see it mostly in the biological sciences). It seems like an internet phenomenon. Maybe I just run in the wrong social circles.

or the right social circles.

I'm actually really phi IRL, not that you could tell from the internet.

If your milquetoast ass is what's considered an alpha, the human race is fucked.

You're now my natural Internet enemenies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I actually used to use alpha and beta as terms in conversation with people.

Back in the days when I would browse /r9k/

Coconut

Banned
Thank goodness my and my friends are all already adult enough to have an equal relationship free of these alpha-beta nonsense.

You know, I can't even tell anymore if anyone saying stuff like this is kidding or not.

Honestly, I've never seen him post so I had no idea that was his tag.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda in between, I like people to think that they are doing something because they want, but they are pretty much doing what I want them to do in the first place.

Wait, can you repeat the question, my good sir?

I popped my animal pak in and chased it with boars blood, and then the unthinkable happened today, I was going to enter my gym through the main entrance when animal instinct took over. I knew something was wrong. It was my large torso, too wide to get through the door. I calmed myself down thinking, i'd better be able to get into the gym. I went back to my car, popped another animal pak, reved up my engine, and drove through the door. The crash cleared 4 more feet in the entrance, wide enough for future visits to the gym, because I know i'd only be getting bigger by the second. The animal pak was in full effect at this point, I lost control. I reved up the engine once more and ran over the people on the treadmills. All those doing curls I played bumper cars with, they didn't stand a chance. I saw my target, I drove to the squat rack. Parked my car on some pussy benching 400. I got out, and immediately loaded up 1000 lbs for warm ups. Not having enough 45 plates in the gym to suffice my ultimate animal needs, I went around collecting bodies, bodies ranging from 150 pound weaklings to 300 pound blobs. I stood them all in a line and threw an olympic bar like a javelin through their torsos, making a human shish-kebob weighing 3000 lbs. I threw it up over my head, took a deep breath into my belly of human flesh and blood, and repped for 20. Then I siphoned some of my cars gasoline out onto the floor beneath the 3000 pound human squat bar, lit it up and cooked myself a well balanced animal meal. Some might call it murder, I just call it instinct, animals can't be arrested for murder.

Definitely the alpha. I make sure to thump my chest and grunt loudly at the first sign of defiance from my pack. Any time I make new friends I urinate on them to make sure they know who's boss.

Oh man, this two got me good.

Drinky's insults are the best.

The best.

So good that we shouldn't even read them!

Astral

this fucking planet...when they ask, I'll tell them to just blow it up. Nothing worth saving here.

Oh shit. I looked it up right now. That's pretty cool.

Alpha wolf model is dumb anyway. Should be Lion. You got a pride (or more!) full of fuck happy bitches whom hunt for you and raise your kin. And the beta punk ass males who can't make it after being thrust out of the pride upon maturity are just fodder for your claws.

RAWR.

Alpha wolf model is dumb anyway. Should be Lion. You got a pride (or more!) full of fuck happy bitches whom hunt for you and raise your kin. And the beta punk ass males who can't make it after being thrust out of the pride upon maturity are just fodder for your claws.

RAWR.

We can't have that - it would mean dominant women being socially acceptable!

Heathens.

akira28

I cannot abide by the pimp lifestyle. Those full maned lions work the shit out of those girls sometimes. I don't care if that's nature's way. Times done changed, man. Put those girls in school, let them open businesses for you. Not just out there on the veld, trying to pull some wildebeest carcass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom