• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armed and crazy Gater crashes his car en route to Brianna Wu's house - Rages online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
That video + this Youtube channel banner:
H9VdLmC.png

This guy is real? Not a troll? I ... I can't. This guy loonier than the coins in my wallet.

And to add to how worse it gets. Icze4r, the leader of the GG harassment patrol has been encouraging of all this.

I'd assumed GG's harassment patrol is for focusing harassment onto targets, not stopping it.

They also seem so unable to comprehend that someone could speak to law enforcement and then post on Twitter

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, I have to take this is about ethics in Speed Racing, isn't it?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I always just thought this guy was a troll. His stuff is way too over the top to take at face value. It is genuinely crazy that he flipped his car and took the opportunity to scream about Brianna Wu tho.

That video + this Youtube channel banner:
H9VdLmC.png

This guy is real? Not a troll? I ... I can't.

The problem with these people is that they use chan memes to communicate, which makes it easy to mistake their genuine sociopathic tendencies for poor attempts at humour.

Is he actually a combat veteran? This actually seems like mental illness. I honestly hope he can get some help before he does others/himself harm.

Nanashrew

Banned
I'd assumed GG's harassment patrol is for focusing harassment onto targets, not stopping it.

They also seem so unable to comprehend that someone could speak to law enforcement and then post on Twitter

Pretty much how I've always seen it too. They're patrol seems more like an attack squad imo.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
That is some next-level making-up-your-own-facts action right there.

Unfortinately she saw me coming and sabotaged my vehicle.

...by being a wizard? How did she sabotage a moving vehicle? Did she make the ice? Is Brianna Wu secretly Killer Frost?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Connors has a history of unstable behavior as documented in his Youtube Channel, like this one, where he talks about sending a friend to Israel on a mission to save Tupac Shakur, who was murdered in 1996.

6zBan7k.png

Is this guy actually this crazy or..

I liked internet flamewars better when they were confined to newsgroups and BBSs. No real danger of anything spilling into the real world!

theaface

This guy seems totally unhinged and genuinely dangerous. The police should be taking his threats very seriously and responding accordingly. I don't know who Brianna Wu is, but I worry for her and people like her who have to deal with lunatics like this.

I....what?

Why isn't this man behind locked doors getting professional help?

- edit -

Either this is batshit crazy on purpose or he really is that disturbed. Both are terrifying imo.

Jintor

That is some next-level making-up-your-own-facts action right there.

...by being a wizard? How did she sabotage a moving vehicle? Did she make the ice? Is Brianna Wu secretly Killer Frost?

You just don't understand how deep the conspiracy goes!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
We've reached the point where even Law & Order isn't capable of being more ridiculous than reality.

"For this case, our investigate forces need to...level up"

Ah, right. They're going to use the level up in the GamerGate episode. Allow me something new, then.

"Oh, look, you're still alive. Looks like you used that Continue, after all"
"You see that guy now dead? That's because I used my Special Attack"
"When you come over here, just don't go on Banana Peels. I've heard they're dangeous"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom