• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armed and crazy Gater crashes his car en route to Brianna Wu's house - Rages online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
By watching the video (from what I could get from that part after the...it isn't even a rant, it's mostly words scrambling, shouted, and mixed with inane verses that don't sound that human), he thinks he's been treated by Wu because, last year (October, I think, seeing the bottom of the Tweet) she just said that she risks far more by driving the bike than a car? How was that a challenge?

Barney Stinson feeling he's challenged makes 100x more sense than that. And he's supposed to be funny. While this is real, and not parody. A bit funny, but mostly scary.

legacyzero

Banned
Man this shit is getting WAY too far.
Anybody who spells "Jase" with a C is bound to be weird.

image.php

Jintor

Dude sounded like a racist Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys before his voice went high-pitch.

The amount of mental contortions he had to do to be able to view himself as a victim, wow.

Red Herring threats

red

herring

threats

"I didn't actually mean the threats, why are you acting as though you were threatened"

this guy needs help

Hedge

Everything GamerGate is gaming related regardless of if people want to keep it at arms length or pretend it doesn't exist. This reflects on our culture and the ability for people to criticize games as art. All gaming communities need to shit all over GG at every corner, this isn't acceptable behavior and is setting us back years in mainstream acceptance and overcoming angry basement nerd stereotypes, or even that violent games don't make people violent.

And that is on top of the straight up mental and physical harassment GG is spreading.

My point is, that the reason he drove to attack her is not because of his political views, but because he is mentally unstable.

Mohonky

I cant believe people are asking legitimate questions about what this guy was thinking when he did this and how this is somehow indicative of how far gamergate would go. If he hadnt latched onto gamergate, it would be something else.

The guy legitimately has very serious mental issues that needs to be addressed and should not be considered safe in public.

There was another guy. I remember ages ago on a dance music forum that used to say things about how trance artist Tiesto was hiding secret messages in his tracks that were telling him to do things and he was on a mission to kill him.

This would be really, really funny if it wasn't so frightening. What if the weather was good and he made it. I assume Wu is one of those people who's address was posted, or is it unlikely he knew where she lived?

This is what I can't stop thinking about. It's horrifying to imagine what might've happened if he hadn't crashed.

pelican

Quick question as I'm confused with this term Gater.

Are Gaters supporters of the social movement, or are they those who are defending the industry from what they believe is a mountain out of a molehill and don't particularly like Feminist Frequency.

tldr: Are Gaters the SJW, or the anti-SJW :)

antitrop

This man appears mentally unstable and requires treatment before he hurts someone or himself. Disregarding his mental issues as the ravings of a stupid person who is untreatable only reinforces the stigma mental health treatment has in America.

You're reading into quite a bit, but sure, I agree with you. I'm saying he requires some treatment that the Veterans Affairs clinic might not be able to offer him. I know they won't. Guy is off the hook.

He needs the most serious care he can get, as soon as possible. That's like the opposite of how the VA works.

mclem

There's gotta be a screwball comedy in this. "We've gotta win the dance-off to prove Melissa J. Badgal's corruption to the authorities!"

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Red Herring threats

red

herring

threats

"I didn't actually mean the threats, why are you acting as though you were threatened"

this guy needs help

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"AHAH! NOPE, JUST A RED HERRING!"

"...NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M SO SMART! S-M-R-T!"

Hackworth

well they got someone's dog shot by a SWAT team

and (don't ask me for the receipts on this one) but I swear I've seen things about them harassing certain people on Twitter to the point of, if not actual suicide
Wait what. The swattings got a dog killed?

EDIT: Gators are the anti-sjws.

Steel

Banned
By watching the video (from what I could get from that part after the...it isn't even a rant, it's mostly words scrambling, shouted, and mixed with inane verses that don't sound that human), he thinks he's been treated by Wu because, last year (October, I think, seeing the bottom of the Tweet) she just said that she risks far more by driving the bike than a car? How was that a challenge?

Barney Stinson feeling he's challenged makes 100x more sense than that. And he's supposed to be funny. While this is real, and not parody. A bit funny, but mostly scary.

Reminds me of Mark David Chapman, guy who killed John Lennon. Don't remember the exact details, but he thought John Lennon was his best friend and felt betrayed about something or other(I probably have it slightly mixed up, but the general idea is there). Guy should be locked up for sure.

ascii42

Not just that. From the description:

On Friday, January 30 2015 I nearly died in a rollover after borrowing my mother's Prius to drive to Boston and make a video exposing Brianna Wu for her treachery in the games industry. While on the highway I was "Street Racing" by driving very quickly and challening other drivers, in order to sneak up on Wu un-noticed... Unfortinately she saw me coming and sabotaged my vehicle.
Yeah, driving conspicuously seems like the best way to sneak up on someone unnoticed.

Zerin

HE FLIPPED AND TOTALED A CAR

Eh, we know there was an accident with someone's Prius, and some idiot yelling at the camera for his youtube channel. So injured that he edited it all together in the hours following to get the word out to the faithful by the afternoon the same day.

Toxi

Banned
I can't believe that people think this is real.
Yeah, he totally faked flipping that car.
Eh, we know there was an accident with someone's Prius, and some idiot yelling at the camera for his youtube channel. So injured that he edited it all together in the hours following to get the word out to the faithful by the afternoon the same day.
He found someone else's flipped Prius and began kicking the shit out of it on camera?

That's almost as good of a way to get yourself killed as crashing the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom