• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

carlsojo

I wonder if Diggle is going to become one of those characters that ends up in the comics because of how popular he was, like Harley Quinn.

ZeroX03

Banned
I wonder if Diggle is going to become one of those characters that ends up in the comics because of how popular he was, like Harley Quinn.

ummmm, three years ago, sure

IWASZEk.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That website is pretty shitty. They're taking a quote and making some huge assumptions off it and pushing them as facts for quick clicks.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I'm watching reruns of season one (it's the introduction of Abercrombie) and I sorely miss the shameless Windows Phone/Surface product placement. Thea's white Lumia 920 was hawt.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm watching reruns of season one (it's the introduction of Abercrombie) and I sorely miss the shameless Windows Phone/Surface product placement. Thea's white Lumia 920 was hawt.

I'm trying to hack as fast as I can, this Windows 10 Anniversary Update has given me so many compatibility issues!

Joni

Didn't Felicity take down a plane and a ninja with one of those tablets?

ZeroX03

Banned
That helmet will be dark enough at night.

e: this thread has more posts than The Flash haha wtf, that'll change when the show actually airs

ZeroX03

Banned
But it's...obviously daytime in that screenshot. I guess it'll be effective 50% of the day. Better statistics than the last helmet I guess.

It's not a screenshot, it's footage of production being shot. The final product will look drastically different. He's being lit to look bright.

jdstorm

Banned
it probably won't happen but I'd love for Arrow to bring back Flashpoint Shadow to the show.

Arrow's last good episode was around the time the killed her. So S2 episode 10 ish

Joni

it probably won't happen but I'd love for Arrow to bring back Flashpoint Shadow to the show.

Arrow's last good episode was around the time the killed her. So S2 episode 10 ish

But her sister was awesome! She could join Team Baby Vigilantes.

Kadayi

Banned
Because it is a boring mess that has one bad season and one overrated, which would have been better if the lawyer actually lawyered or if they cut the episode order to 8.

So fucking true,
Bugged the shit out of me that they seemed to do anything but be in the office, always complained about having no cash and endless bills to pay, but then would invariably end up getting drunk at the shitty bar every night.... WTF writers....don't treat your audience like imbeciles. Either they're making a living, or they're not..

Need to catch up on last season's Arrow. Given the hate I'm not expecting to like it, but it's Bubblegum TV.

ZeroX03

Banned
#5.03 "A Matter Of Trust" Synopsis

WWE STAR CODY RHODES BRINGS THE SMACKDOWN TO STAR CITY —
Now that Oliver (Stephen Amell) has his new team, they are ready to hit the streets but Oliver doesn’t feel they are ready. Headstrong Wild Dog (guest star Rick Gonzalez) defies the Green Arrow’s orders and sets out on his own after a new drug dealer, Garret Runnels (guest star Cody Rhodes), who is terrorizing Star City. Runnels proves more powerful than Wild Dog and it is up to the Green Arrow to go head to head with Runnels to save his teammate. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#503). Original airdate 10/19/2016.

Joni

Looks like a good way to use Cody. Gets a shine to star without making Oliver look like a jobber. That is really the main advantage of those newcomers.

Top Bottom