• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Another good one! Still surprises me how much I enjoy this each week, more than everything else I watch. And Felicity is one of my very favorite women on tv right now.

Ripclawe

Banned
i3gzMbsVzDOPZ.gif

ibi3HLKHzPgPnr.gif

Episode was so good. I had my doubts about Barry Allen, but it was played off really well. Although the lightening + chemicals foreshadowing/allusion was kind of over the top.

Effect

Easy to see why they decided to go ahead with the full Flash pilot episode and series now. The actor is really good.

haha this was my sister's first time watching the show (for grant gustin) and she was like "wtf this ollie guy is such an asshole"

it didn't help that he ended up shooting roy harper in the leg at the end. shit was hilarious.

i like barry allen. obviously next episode is gonna be LA FLAME. this was just alright setup.

edit: barry allen's music is so wack though. is it supposed to be christmas-y? malcolm merlyn has the goat soundtrack for this series.

Subitai

I approve of this Flash and his new show.

MOAR NAOW!

Also, I'm not looking forward to going into withdraw after next week after waiting two weeks this week.

Edit:
This is the 2nd episode this season to not really feature Laurel?
Stop giving us Sara(h?) fans hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom