• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more impressive is that they made him cool without just turning him into Wally, which is the direction I expected them to go.
Absolutely. Was expecting snarky goofball Wally with a serious side, but they made him more like a very enthusiastic charming innocent looking nerd.

ROkdlWh.jpg

James Hibberd from EW says:
It's a great episode, Grant Gustin charms.

A couple takes on a recent conference call with Grant Gustin and the Arrow producers:

- IGN: Grant Gustin and the Producers on Bringing The Flash to Life and the Plans for the Spinoff
- Comic Book Resources: "Arrow" Team Calls Grant Gustin "The Perfect Flash"

Once again, Nightwing is confirmed. I think?

Towards the end of the Q&A session, Kreisberg also field a question concerning "The Vampire Diaries" actor Steven McQueen's tweets last month hinting that he may be getting ready to play beloved DC hero Nightwing on "Arrow." The casting had been confirmed -- and remains so.

"He definitely picked the right guy to get me interested, because Nightwing's my favorite," Kreisberg said. "I don't know. Twitter's interesting."

Tabby

Would love it if Damien and Oliver got on hilariously well, and Dick was left out, watching his murder buddies stomp crime in the dirt.

Well Damien is pretty damn moody, I'd love to see that.
Damien and Oliver out break necks and Dick is just running around trying to stop them.

Well Damien is pretty damn moody, I'd love to see that.
Damien and Oliver out break necks and Dick is just running around trying to stop them.

Damien: "Oliver! Oliver, watch this!"

Oliver: "Sure, little buddy."

*decapitates Brother Blood*

Oliver: "Hahahaha, oh my God, that was awesome."

Dick: "Oh my God, what the hell are you two doing!?"

It'd be like that scene with Quentin Lance losing his shit during Count's lawyer's interrogation, but so much funnier.

Clevinger

Once again, Nightwing is confirmed. I think?

The casting had been confirmed -- and remains so.

"He definitely picked the right guy to get me interested, because Nightwing's my favorite," Kreisberg said. "I don't know. Twitter's interesting."

I don't see how it's confirmed. Again. (does that site just not know what the word "confirmed" means?)

The producer says "He (McQueen) definitely picked the right guy (Nightwing) to get me interested," meaning Steve McQueen JrJr is fucking around on twitter saying he wants to be on the show as Nightwing. Then he follows it up with "I don't know. Twitter's interesting." Which makes it sound like McQueen's messing around even more.

So yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

Snake

I still can't help but crack up when I think of Jeremy from The Vampire Diaries as Nightwing.

"Dick, your poor grades are starting to embarrass this family. My parents are dead too and you don't see me using that as an excuse."
"You were expelled on your first day back at school. Great job, Nightwing."
"So you opened the Joker's cell and let him escape, all because he said he'd let you see your girlfriend one last time? Jesus Christ, Dick, you've known her for three days!"
"We're telling everyone that you were the one who burned our house down, Dick. No one will doubt it."

ReiGun

First ten minutes like daggers in the heart of Olicity shippers.

Barry ran up in there like "It's Mr. Steal Yo Girllllll!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom