• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready.

cGQcn3l.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
i hope they do something cool with logo intro

They change it each year, we'll probably get something mystical this time around.

I'm sure we'll get one for the Flash/Legends crossover, but I wanna see if they give us a special logo for Constantine.

They change it each year, we'll probably get something mystical this time around.

I'm sure we'll get one for the Flash/Legends crossover, but I wanna see if they give us a special logo for Constantine.

They'll recycle the season 3 title splash of Supernatural, but put the Arrow title on it.

The people behind the show seem smart enough to fix the character stuff that didn't work last season (Weeping Felicity for example). I'm just worried that the best writers/directors went over to Flash or Legends of Tomorrow.

Still, I can believe the show can improve over last season.

Platy

The people behind the show seem smart enough to fix the character stuff that didn't work last season (Weeping Felicity for example). I'm just worried that the best writers/directors went over to Flash or Legends of Tomorrow.

Still, I can believe the show can improve over last season.

Not very hard .... ending of last season was of the worst Rhas al Ghul moments on all DC media =P

Ya'll getting salty about the OT change
The sacred thing about an OT name is the name of the game/whatever itself, literally to help people who are looking for it
Great example:
Hotline Miami 3 |OT| Wrong Number
funny title, but if you're looking for Hotline Miami 2(The actually name of the game), you're gonna have a bad time
Junioring is a bit harsh though

ZeroX03

Banned
Nooooooooooooo, I LOVE Cupid and think the Huntress is mega lame :p

"I'm Cupid, stupid." is my favorite oneliner of anything I've ever seen. Soooooo coooool

9fXDiPI.gif

Ya'll getting salty about the OT change
The sacred thing about an OT name is the name of the game/whatever itself, literally to help people who are looking for it
Great example:
Hotline Miami 3 |OT| Wrong Number
funny title, but if you're looking for Hotline Miami 2(The actually name of the game), you're gonna have a bad time
Junioring is a bit harsh though

To be fair, my title had Arrow Season 4 in it, just not right at the start. And they let the Hotline Miami 3 name stick for a few weeks which is all I hoped for.

To be fair, my title had Arrow Season 4 in it, just not right at the start. And they let the Hotline Miami 3 name stick for a few weeks which is all I hoped for.
Do we read from right to left or left to right
At least with the Hotline Miami thread people knew it must be about Hotline Miami
And even Arrow fans probably aren't going to care about Felicity

anaron

Fantastic OT.

I guess I'm in for another year even though season 3 was garbage.
saaaame.

it helps they're doing some cool stuff - but I'm sure most of it will undermined by Olicity trash

eta: omg at the OP LOL

insulting the beautiful Felicity 1998-2002 series with that imposter

Anth0ny

OMG THAT OT

this season is going to be the shits, isn't it? at least arrow will still be awesome when he pops up on flash every once in a while.

ZeroX03

Banned
Do we read from right to left or left to right
At least with the Hotline Miami thread people knew it must be about Hotline Miami
And even Arrow fans probably aren't going to care about Felicity

Well ideally it doesn't matter which way we read as long as people read the full title. But I get that it's confusing to the fans holding out for a real fifth season of Felicity, I apologize to them.

Just be glad I didn't make The Flash OT.

2S hsalF ehT |OT| Some would say it's the reverse.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Well ideally it doesn't matter which way we read as long as people read the full title. But I get that it's confusing to the fans holding out for a real fifth season of Felicity, I apologize to them.

That would have been awesome.

Magwik

Banned

Why didn't you submit this as an idea D: it would have been glorious

Skux

I know season 3 was dismal, but I'm hoping there's salvation. We've seen Agents of SHIELD and Gotham demonstrate that a bad season can be turned around in spectacular fashion.

And as always, hype gifs.

mBN7qTG.gif

leTXq5V.gif

iXepQka.gif

Awesome OP.
Only thing missing is the Thea jumping gif.

oF6VfDs.gif

Platy

Of course the show focus on Felicity ... she is the only character with a fucking superpower on the show =P

Thank you Skux

anaron

Of course the show focus on Felicity ... she is the only character with a fucking superpower on the show =P

Thank you Skux

honestly they should just turn her into poison ivy at this point with the amount of pull she has over dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom