• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One Bundle Leaked

Xando

Its weird that they are adding AC4 on the bundle which most likely have no relation to AC:U story wise and a year old. Could have use a $40 more deduction on the price for that.
Yeah its pretty expensive considering you can get a xb1 + game for 370€ at Media Markt.

Its weird that they are adding AC4 on the bundle which most likely have no relation to AC:U story wise and a year old. Could have use a $40 more deduction on the price for that.

No.

Both AC:Unity and Far Cry 4 are not coming to Wii U. So why would they bundle it? lol

I never stated they were coming to Wii U. I'm just saying why they don't have a Wii U bundle this holiday at all in response to the question.

Euron

So is this Europe only? And they're bundling Xbones with every game out there but still can't give me my damn MCC Bundle, unless it's part of the big holiday bundle that was rumored a month ago.

RoKKeR

Pretty nice pack-in deal, though you have to wonder how long Microsoft is going to keep bundling things like mad and instead just cut the base price. Who knows how well these bundles are working.

Pretty nice pack-in deal, though you have to wonder how long Microsoft is going to keep bundling things like mad and instead just cut the base price. Who knows how well these bundles are working.

'Cause bundling is cheaper for them than cutting the base price. They can buy the games at 40 dollars a copy, and cut 60 dollars off the perceived price.

Of course it will. Perfect display of how much gamers dont care about resolution and such.

Sarcasm?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I gotta say, these bundles on both sides have been horribly lazy so far this generation. Where's the cool custom artwork on the console case? Not even a special edition controller.

Wouldn't be surprised if Black Flag is the best game coming in that bundle tho.

Custom graphics mean that the system isn't the same hardware.

This way it comes off the line, goes into a stock guts box and then gets loaded into a custom graphic box (super cheap) with a download code leaflet tossed in.

Total cost to MS? like .20 cents or so plus the cost of the comarketing deal.

Custom graphics means a lot of risk of stock being left over if it doesn't move.

Why do they still try to sell us their Kinect...?

My Kinect stopped working recently. I got extremely used to saying "Xbox On" and watching my whole entertainment center light up. I also have shouted Xbox Record That numerous times to no avail, I'm so accustomed to it. I had to touch the remote to mute my sound system when my wife walked into the room. I have to manually switch between Forza H2 and Mordor. I have to actually turn my TV off with the remote.

Forza Horizon 2 has great voice implementation, you can ask the GPS to assign coordinates instead of going through the map screen, and there are several options.

Battlefield 4 also has great Kinect voice implementation, you can call for a medic, ammo, vehicle, etc, and it will activate the appropriate function on the pop-up radial menu, so shouting "I need a medic" actually flags you in the hud for medics nearby.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they should be doing a ps4 bundle aswell right you know parity and all

Madness

Welp, now there is proof of the moneyhat.

Proof of what? How is this any different than the other bundles out? Of course Microsoft would want some kind of exclusivity with its console. They're trying to sell their console. Microsoft gets this AC and CoD, Sony got Destiny, and will probably have GTA V.

Aeqvitas

You would think they would announce the buddies officially to build up hype. But maybe they are waiting until after the sunset bundle to avoid cannibalism?

Ascenion

Its weird that they are adding AC4 on the bundle which most likely have no relation to AC:U story wise and a year old.

Not really. When you think about the high probability that for all intents and purposes Unity is ACV/the real ACIV bundling Black Flag makes sense. Especially since Rouge is likely something in the vein of Brotherhood/Revelations.

Eggbok

Actually disappointed this has a Kinect bundle while the superior bundles (Advanced Warfare, Sunset Overdrive) don't. FFS Microsoft.

sam777

As someone in need of an Xbox One, there's no possible way there won't be a Halo MCC bundle right?

If this bundle is true. Then I doubt a MCC bundle will happen this year because they have a Sunset bundle, Advanced warfare and AC, all in a 2 week period.

Top Bottom