• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At Least 6 White House Advisers (Bannon, Reince) Used Private Email Accounts

The right: "Actually, we don't care Clinton used a private email server, we only care that she deleted so many emails. That's what really matters. So this really isn't outrageous at all." *coughs*

The left: "Everyone vilifying Clinton for using a private email server is a Nazi monster racist sexist soulless scumbag! It doesn't matter. What's that? Trump's lot are doing it? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" *coughs*
Straw men everywhere.

I think most of us are pissed off at seeing people who continuously hammered Clinton for using a private email account doing just that once they were in power, proving that they never really gave a shit about the practice in the first place.

Lunar15

My dad hates Trump but voted for him in the main election for the specific reason that Hillary was a horrible, corrupt politician that used a private email server, so, yes, I feel pretty justified in rubbing this information in his face.

Monocle

I need to know whether any of them 1) possess a vagina, and 2) cackle like a delirious hyena before I can decide how I feel about this.

Donos

My dad hates Trump but voted for him in the main election for the specific reason that Hillary was a horrible, corrupt politician that used a private email server, so, yes, I feel pretty justified in rubbing this information in his face.

lalalala.gif

MazeHaze

Banned
The right: "Actually, we don't care Clinton used a private email server, we only care that she deleted so many emails. That's what really matters. So this really isn't outrageous at all." *coughs*

The left: "Everyone vilifying Clinton for using a private email server is a Nazi monster racist sexist soulless scumbag! It doesn't matter. What's that? Trump's lot are doing it? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" *coughs*
I don't think I've ever seen a post completely miss the point more than this.

Top Bottom