• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus refuses to call time of death, will release Trauma Team on JP Wii U eShop

Oregano

I would be willing to pay cash money(well eShop money!) if this came to Europe.

Wonder if this is a sign of the good relationship being built between Atlus and Nintendo?

Jack Frost for Smash

-Horizon-

eponax.png
So that's what that looks like >.>

kunonabi

Well compared to Trauma Center: New Blood Trauma Team wasn't all that good. Waay to unfocused and it took far too long to actually get to the good stuff. That being said, I'd still buy it if again they bring it to Europe this time.

Trauma Team is leagues better than every other game in the series since it doesn't turn into freakin Galaga halfway through.

PsionBolt

That's fantastic. Great game.

I actually just went through this game again this month. Ignoring the complete junk that is endoscopy, I enjoyed it just as much as the first time I played it. It really holds up well.

Haunted

Not content to let the game die, they dug it up only to dump the corpse on the WiiU eshop again.

RIP Trauma Team

Deft Beck

Good! I agree that Trauma Team had its good and bad parts. I stopped playing during the emergency surgery parts because I could not get the defibrillator segments to work on my HDTV.

Taker666

A Wii U sequel would make so much sense. Operating room, stat monitors and wider external view on the tv, the gamepad for the operations/an X ray scanner/ultrasound device/endoscopic camera video etc.

Genki

FFFF region lock. Although this game didn't seem to move in a good direction to me. My dream game would be a more hardcore TC designed for PC mouse\keyboard controls.

Picked up TC1 and 2 when I was in Japan. Was overjoyed when I finally found 2 in some tiny shop in Akihabara. It might be my favorite DS game.

A Wii U sequel would make so much sense. Operating room, stat monitors and wider external view on the tv, the gamepad for the operations/an X ray scanner/ultrasound device/endoscopic camera video etc.

And that's why it won't be a thing. Everything that makes sense on Nintendo consoles/handhelds will never come out :(

Trauma Team was great. I'm proud to have been one of the few who actually did buy it at launch. Shame we won't see any more. I love a game with as much variety as that game.

Vandole

Please.... oh please bring this to the West. My copy is scratched to hell and unplayable (word of warning, never own disc media of any time if you have children under the age of 4).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cool, hopefully they put up the localized version so more people than us 10,000 retail copy owners get a chance to play it and then slap their foreheads in being stupid on not buying it years ago.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Despite my love for the series, I never actually played this entry. It would be awesome to get this brought out of Japan at some point, as I'd love to pick it up. A new game made for the Wii U is such a no brainer that it's obvious we'll never get it. Co-op surgery with one person on the Gamepad and another on the television using the Wiimote would be awesome.

Some specialties were hit or miss (endoscopy and diagnosis aren't even real specialties!) but. The whole final sequence was amazing and the best of any trauma game.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm hurt that you left me out.

But there's no chance for a new game. Really.
It's dead, and it's all your guys' fault. Thanks a lot, jerks.

Hey, I got it at launch! Everyone else was too busy with Mario Galaxy 2 and Red Dead Redemption. :(

You don't know me.
I was the only person who said "endoscopy wasn't actually that bad, you guys are scrubs" back at release...

... to nobody, because nobody bought it and I had nobody to talk to about the game with.

I didn't think endoscopy was that bad either. :(

This needs to come in the US eshop and everyone has to pick it up. God I wish gifting was real, I would gift this to everyone on my friends list. They should know the awesomeness of Trauma Team. It has given me an extremely tiny bit of hope that Atlus might revisit it now.

Miker

Trauma Team was effing awesome, and surprisingly medically accurate to boot.

bFJ9DhY.jpg

You could diagnose the disease the patient had just from these numbers, which as a medical student I thought was really awesome.

Top Bottom