• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus refuses to call time of death, will release Trauma Team on JP Wii U eShop

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I can't help you there as I never played the remake. I also didn't play the second DS Trauma Center either which is why I didn't comment on it (played everything but those two). But the original was meant to be played on the DS. As far as I'm concerned the series was made for a resistive touch screen, which is why the absence of a Wii U entry hurts so bad..

They made ultrasound easier to control (and even continued it to the TC2), I think some other stuff like bandaging are better too.

With that said I honestly feel like the wii mote controls are a blessing. Tools are easier to select with nunchuck, precision with the pointer, A and B buttons, etc.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Did this game really only sell 11,000 copies?

I bought mine at release, but have barely played it.

its so weird that this game bombed so badly.

It was released in probably the worst possible window at the time:

5/11: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Skate 3, Lost Planet 2
5/18: Split Second, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow, Trauma Team
5/23: Super Mario Galaxy 2
5/25: Blur, ModNation Racers, UFC 2010

SephLuis

It was released in probably the worst possible window at the time:

5/11: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Skate 3, Lost Planet 2
5/18: Split Second, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow, Trauma Team
5/23: Super Mario Galaxy 2
5/25: Blur, ModNation Racers, UFC 2010

The sad part is that only mario and ufc and rdr arent dead from that list. And those were all great games

Veal

Does anyone remember that other doctor game for ds that was getting some shine around the same time the original trauma center was dropping. I remember being more hyped for that game for some reason. How wrong was I haha!

I just realized that the WiiU never got a trauma game. That would have been the perfect match for the game pad. What a shame. I guess it's too late now :(

Top Bottom