• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

RzOba.jpg

Choc

Banned
this is the kinda book you want on your bookshelf to look awesome ;)

it looks really nice actually hardcover

shanshan they are working on a male pill yes

which will stop girls just stop taking the pill without telling guys :)

Gazunta

As I said the day the SJ book came out I would have gladly bought it for the bookshelf if there was a shop that sold books nearby. Which there isn't. So fifteen second iBooks download it was!

Working in the middle of an industrial complex instead of a, you know, city is still weirding me out a bit. I miss the ability to take five minutes to walk to the post office or what have you.

BTW, I <3 you guys.

Jintor

/me glances at Kindle

Yeah, I guess that's pretty impressive...

(Actually I should probably buy a hardcover copy. Pity all my shelves are full. FULL.)

Good going Cam! Sup on their bitter tears and give us more of the good stuff.

failing that, have Presidog eat his own shit when he accepts the nomination at the Democrat Convention

Ydahs

Listening to Coldplay's new album has really gotten me into their old stuff.

Heck, Youtubing their old songs has led to me to some classics I didn't even know was sung by Coldplay. Such an amazing band.

midonnay

wow, you've never heard of Coldplay before?

damn shitty melb weather.... was going to go for a swim nearby....now have to go to a crappy indoor 25 m pool a fair bit away..

Ydahs

midonnay said:
wow, you've never heard of Coldplay before?
Of course I have! But I've never been too into music, just listened to what's on the radio.

It's just that recently I've been going through their old songs on Youtube (will eventual purchase them) and there are quite a bit of songs that I love, but didn't know (or forgot) was sung by them.

It's the OK to like Coldplay thread.

I like Coldplay (my wife introduced me to them). Saw them live twice and they always put on a good show.

waiting for first troll reply. oh wait. banned you say?

Gazunta

Oh you better believe Imma drinkin' up them tears.

Imma teardrinkin (tm)

VKS thanks for the reminder that Halloween is Monday. I might make the next Presidog Halloween themed...

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I'm on a trainm at flinders st. I think it goes to spencer st and I can bus from there. Rains pouring, if I'm not back in 5minutes... Just wait longer

Top Bottom