• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

This is the first time I've enabled avatars since going on my Skyward Sword media blackout, so I'm just seeing everyone's avatars for the first time (if you've changed them). Commanderdeek, I'd hate to tell you, but with that haircut, you kinda look like a girl. A very pretty girl with fine features, to be sure, but a girl nonetheless. I wouldn't normally say anything, but I'm pretty sure you're a guy.

Come join the party!

Jintor

viciouskillersquirrel said:
This is the first time I've enabled avatars since going on my Skyward Sword media blackout, so I'm just seeing everyone's avatars for the first time (if you've changed them). Commanderdeek, I'd hate to tell you, but with that haircut, you kinda look like a girl. A very pretty girl with fine features, to be sure, but a girl nonetheless. I wouldn't normally say anything, but I'm pretty sure you're a guy.

Come join the party!

:lol :lol :lol

guidop said:
Can someone explain to me how dawww came into being? because from where i'm sitting it was always awww. I see people type dawww all the time on gaf, unless it is a silent d which confuses me even more

bought a logitech g400 did't like it at all, I have a g5 and even though they are the same shape and size the build quality was alot poorer the LMB & RMB had no wieght at all, very thin plastic and no texture like the g5.
Shit. i just ordered this mouse.

Sitting on a balcony overlooking the beach as the light rain gently comes down sipping exhorbantly priced wine in pure silence. Feels good man.

Need to pick up pc parts tomorrow as the local guy cant get case for another week.

Deeku

viciouskillersquirrel said:

Come join the party!
My feelings are hurt.

Shaneus said:
Sorry :(

BTW Isn't PostalJesus a Depeche Mode song? Or is it Jesus after he decides to go on a killing spree after getting fed up with all the letters he has to deliver? Perhaps he's a character in that game by Running With Scissors that was turned into movie by Uwe Boll?
PostalJesus is the deity of swift or irrecoverable postal packages (depending on if you've been naughty or nice). He's like an everyday Santa.

Shaneus said:
That's bannable? Yikes etc.
It seems like it's against the spirit of the season to ban someone for raising the dead.

HOLY BALLS...

iamthemotherfuckinbatmanbitches

THANK YOU POSTALJESUS!

Jintor

Fuck it!

boss.gif

Salazar

x3n05 said:
duddddddddddes did steam just die?

Steam has dicked me around all night with The Cursed Crusade.

I really want to play that game now. It's intensely aggravating when a digital product doesn't work, because you don't even have an object to be angry at.

senahorse

Salazar said:
Steam has dicked me around all night with The Cursed Crusade.

I really want to play that game now. It's intensely aggravating when a digital product doesn't work, because you don't even have an object to be angry at.

Seems it was just me, was playing renegade ops with rahk, arnie and 3chop and it crashed on me and I couldn't join again :(

Kerrby

Banned
Anyone ever had their apple account locked for "security reasons"?

First time I've used iTunes in two months and my account is locked :/.

Bad time to be running mobile internet. STOP QUOTING IT!
Also damn hungry for the damn buffett in the morning. Will be asking chef for a damn trex sized omlette

Omikron

Shaneus said:
Oh, they've been the best in their league for three of the last five years?

Style and substance. Haven't lost in 30+ games in a game with ridiculously tight salary caps. Never mind the fact they gave up a ton of their players from last season and the run has just gone on. Stunning.

guidop said:
Omi which of the Melbourne teams do you follow?

Heart. :)

Salazar

To (try and) make The Cursed Crusade launch windowed, do I just type windowed into Steam's launch commands console ?

Edit: Going to Hobart again for Christmas.

Grassy

Omi said:
Brisbane roar. Amazing.

7-1 in the end, they're just unstoppable. I can see Mitch Nichols being a big part of our qualifying campaign to Brazil 2014 and playing a big part in the tournament once we're there.

Shaneus said:
Despite my world-renowned hatred for you, antireptilescorpio, I am pleased with this news. May you have a nice (long?) weekend :)
iamthemutherfuckinbatman

iamalsothesexyashellcatwoman at times. I am okay with this

I assume that when you call me antireptilescorpio that means that you see me as a very manly, hetrosexual, intelligent, top bloke that you respect highly... that you don't fancy and wouldn't try to take advantage of the next time you have drinks together.

I approve of this compliment.

I hate you too and toodles till next time.

guidop

Salazar said:
Mitch Nichols discernibly benefited from playing alongside me. Wouldn't be half the player without that experience.

You showed him how not to play?

@ Omi

Good stuff, after that muscat tackle, my allegiance went to the heart. Was very indifferent previously as anytime I tuned in the quality of football was pretty poor, but with brisbane and seeing a lot of young players come through Amini, Leckie etc. I decided I should start following it more closely, and go to a couple of games a season. I also came to the realisation that Australia is not going to do anything in the world cup if the A League is shit. $125 for a membership though is a touch steep It would be good if they offered like a 5 or 3 game membership like some teams in the AFL do

Shaneus

Dead Man said:
Awesome. Like the new avatar.
It's for the Halloween party thread. And in case it was too subtle (which is understandable... I wouldn't have gotten the reference) he's wearing HRT overalls.

Scary, huh?

Top Bottom