• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I doubt he is perma banned as he was a member and not a jr. Unless he did something really fucked up.

Nearly home. Will update you on my room legend as you were anticipating the results!

If there is a PostalJesus and it turns out he is a kind, benevolent DeliveryDeity that spreads the good word of prompt arrivals I will return home to a waiting Arkham City. Then it will be a blessed weekend. Most, most blessed.

This will be my PostalJesus' gift to me for supporting his congregation by continually spreading His good word of importing and keeping his congregation in work via my purchases.

But we all know that there is no PostalJesus.

Kritz

Banned
Man, if this is what you guys do to Death Jr when he dies, I'd hate to be around to see the shitstorm of my own demise.

Shaneus

Gazunta said:
Oh man is today an awesome day or what.

And I even bought a copy of Retro Gamer with OLI FREY doing the cover. That's the video game magazine equivalent of Hunter S. Thompson writing a cover story for a new issue of Rolling Stone.
Damnit, I always forget to buy (or even look for) Retro Gamer. Any mention of a
(attainable, not grossly inexpensive) way to catch up on their back catalogue?
Planet_JASE said:
He was banned because he didn't know the difference between Evil Homer and Radioactive Man.

That shit is not on.
But they're all practically the same character! Just like Homer is *exactly* like Krusty. Didn't you ever wonder how Homer could impersonate him so well? DIDN'T YOU?
And the chick who does Bart's voice is a Scientologist.

Ruined the show for you yet? Good.

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Oh God I hate being sick :( I finished rewatching Game of Thrones and now I'm exhausted and have a headache.
You might be lucky. I started getting a runny nose Wed. night, had full-on sneezing and runny nose yesterday and I'm well on the way to getting better today. Most of the excretions from my orifices have been thick and goopy, a sure sign of getting better. Just in time for the four day weekend. Yay!

legend166 said:
Thanks choc.
I did lol.

legend166

evlcookie said:
I doubt he is perma banned as he was a member and not a jr. Unless he did something really fucked up.

Nearly home. Will update you on my room legend as you were anticipating the results!

lol, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm expecting a week long event of temperature measurements based on different states on your PC. We need it measured when it's off, on standby and on. Then put it all into a chart.

Jintor

Planet_JASE said:
If there is a PostalJesus and it turns out he is a kind, benevolent DeliveryDeity that spreads the good word of prompt arrivals I will return home to a waiting Arkham City. Then it will be a blessed weekend. Most, most blessed.

This will be my PostalJesus' gift to me for supporting his congregation by continually spreading His good word of importing and keeping his congregation in work via my purchases.

But we all know that there is no PostalJesus.

Of course there's a PostalJesus. And he will smite you.

Shaneus said:
But they're all practically the same character! Just like Homer is *exactly* like Krusty. Didn't you ever wonder how Homer could impersonate him so well? DIDN'T YOU?
And the chick who does Bart's voice is a Scientologist.

Ruined the show for you yet? Good.
The last 12 years beat you to it, you stupid jerk faced jerk.

Jintor said:
I have no faith in PostalJesus.

Maybe that's the problem...

Dead Man

Kritz said:
Man, if this is what you guys do to Death Jr when he dies, I'd hate to be around to see the shitstorm of my own demise.
aQDM.png

sorry :/

Kerrby

Banned
Thoughts on which avatar to use?

witches hat:
9T2XK.gif

dick nose:
ZezoS.gif

Kritz said:

Dancing on graves.

Shaneus

Planet_JASE said:
The last 12 years beat you to it, you stupid jerk faced jerk.
Sorry :(

BTW Isn't PostalJesus a Depeche Mode song? Or is it Jesus after he decides to go on a killing spree after getting fed up with all the letters he has to deliver? Perhaps he's a character in that game by Running With Scissors that was turned into movie by Uwe Boll?

Clipper said:
Death Jr. just asked me on PSN to post his banning reason. Accidental 'necrobump' and he'll be back in two weeks.
That's bannable? Yikes etc.

Deeku

Clipper said:
Death Jr. just asked me on PSN to post his banning reason. Accidental 'necrobump' and he'll be back in two weeks.
HOLY SHIT I GOT THE MESSAGE TOO.

I didn't even realise I added him lol

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
legend166 said:
lol, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm expecting a week long event of temperature measurements based on different states on your PC. We need it measured when it's off, on standby and on. Then put it all into a chart.

It was cold and quiet, very eerie!

Jintor

Really? He went to all that effort to have opinions that pretty much nobody else shared and then got temp banned for necrobumping? Lame.

Cohsae

Unless you have a rad reason like that guy who turned out to be right about MK vs DC or whatever it was, and post about it to gloat several years later.

Salazar

Gah.

Steam says I am running The Cursed Crusade, but it's not - at least as far as I can see - running. And it tells me to close The Cursed Crusade before I can close Steam.

Aaargh.

Rahk

Salazar said:
Gah.

Steam says I am running The Cursed Crusade, but it's not - at least as far as I can see - running. And it tells me to close The Cursed Crusade before I can close Steam.

Aaargh.
Just close it via task manager.

Salazar said:
Gah.

Aaargh.

Process is probably still running, just kill it in the task manager.

Ninja Edit: What Rahk said.

Salazar

Rahk said:
Just close it via task manager.

Wish the game would work. It appears in task manager for one second, then disappears, and Steam nevertheless insists that it is running.

I know it's a moderately shabby hack and slash, but I'm still keen.

Rahk

I meant close Steam via task manager! Once you re-open it shouldn't happen anymore.

If the game wasn't working at all before, it still probably won't though. Steam shouldn't say you're still in game though.

guidop

commanderdeek said:
dawww everyone misses deathjr lol.

Can someone explain to me how dawww came into being? because from where i'm sitting it was always awww. I see people type dawww all the time on gaf, unless it is a silent d which confuses me even more

bought a logitech g400 did't like it at all, I have a g5 and even though they are the same shape and size the build quality was alot poorer the LMB & RMB had no wieght at all, very thin plastic and no texture like the g5.

guidop said:
Can someone explain to me how dawww came into being? because from where i'm sitting it was always awww. I see people type dawww all the time on gaf, unless it is a silent d which confuses me even more

bought a logitech g400 did't like it at all, I have a g5 and even though they are the same shape and size the build quality was alot poorer the LMB & RMB had no wieght at all, very thin plastic and no texture like the g5.

nawwww

Deeku

hamchan said:
haha jay chou!
guidop said:
You don't say dawwwwwwwww in real life when you see a cute puppy or something? It's not an internet thing.

Also rooster's avatar:lol :lol It kinda looks like a parrot.

Salazar

guidop said:

Bawwwwwww is my preferred usage.

Top Bottom