• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Urprobablyright

Neo Member
Jan 31, 2020
OH MY LORD! Round the twist! I had no idea anyone else even remembered that episode! I always thought that was a forgotten little slip of a forgotten old show that i always remember as an example of how weird it was for me to watch as a 6 year old... Most disgusting nightmarish show ever! Worm eating and peeing and so much other stuff! How did that show ever get made?!

Blast from the past! Mind blown! Second most memorable moment in Australian television! Hahahaha! Whoa!!!

Ps. Julia Gillard. Regardless of her actions, her political naivety was (a small/just another) part of what got us where we are today... A situation i personally dislike... Australian politics is agonizing... Anyway surely Paul Keating ripping apart opposition members and calling them "certifiable" and "nongs" should be Right up there.

Reactions: Bullet Club

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
so this is.... the power... of australian comedy...
that was honestly one of the worst fucking things ive ever seen lmao
It used to air on SBS, which is a very low budget government channel that was originally meant for non-English foreign shows, which is why it's very "ethnic".

The show was funny but it wasn't good. and wouldn't be something people outside of Australia and New Zealand would like.

Don't think I ever watched the movie.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au and brap

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
so this is.... the power... of australian comedy...
that was honestly one of the worst fucking things ive ever seen lmao
Hey man. One of those people is a Hollywood blubbernaut now.

You clearly have no eye for talent. Maybe take an eccy?

• Triggered
Reactions: brap

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Stop talkin’ stupid yank, shut up and take your eccy. Clearly didn’t watch the video.

Now, pass me a durry and a tinny and shut the fuck up.
I watched until the puke. Not like I could understand what they were saying anyway.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
Last edited:

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry but I found this to be frickin hilarious.
I'll give it a chance when it's on 7Mate. It's good that they are putting something different on, unlike on the main channel where it's just shitty reality after shitty reality show.

Reactions: sol_bad