• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

I want a cyberpunk Avatar series

josh-hutchinson-future-waterbender-final-02-small.jpg

that would be so cool

Veelk

Banned
You've been begging for a soundtrack for how long?

And he'll continue doing so until a Nick executive stumbles onto Neogaf and goes into the avatar thread because obviously he gives a fuck about the fanbase and seeing this one guy endlessly complaining, he goes "WE NEED TO GET THIS SOUNDTRACK OUT STAT!"
I want a cyberpunk Avatar series

josh-hutchinson-future-waterbender-final-02-small.jpg

I do think this will be the next move if Nick ever decides to continue the series with even a remote sense of ambition, but I am not sure if they should have yet another series in modern day before they move on to full future stuff.

Then again, how much closer can they get? It was the 1900's with futuristic tech already by the end of LoK. Maybe they might as well speed along into the cyber future shit.

If I knew for sure that they would continue making different avatar series for a long time, then I'd say not to go straight to cyberpunk.

I don't really know what their plans are with it though. It might not have much of a future at all. I feel like we'd be lucky to get another avatar series at this point. So right now, I'd say if we did get a new series, I'd want it to be straight up cyberpunk.

And he'll continue doing so until a Nick executive stumbles onto Neogaf and goes into the avatar thread because obviously he gives a fuck about the fanbase and seeing this one guy endlessly complaining, he goes "WE NEED TO GET THIS SOUNDTRACK OUT STAT!"

I do think this will be the next move if Nick ever decides to continue the series with even a remote sense of ambition, but I am not sure if they should have yet another series in modern day before they move on to full future stuff.

Then again, how much closer can they get? It was the 1900's with futuristic tech already by the end of LoK. Maybe they might as well speed along into the cyber future shit.

I swear Toa's next step is taking the entire Nick executive board hostage.

Kyoshi lived through like 2 1/2 Cubs title droughts, Korra can do the same.

Bam, future.

I'm still playing Doom. A ton of school in the way makes it take way longer than it should. (I'm trying to 100% the level too, or else I'd probably be done)

And Rocket League, and Pokemon Go.

I'm interested in Titanfall 2, but it seems like something I'd get way down the line for the SP when it's like 10$

Seeing that giant robot GIF reminded me that happened.

I had somehow forgotten that was a thing in this show and purged it from my memory

Oh god this show

Damn you Toa!!

user_18724_3TR34WHB.gif

Veelk

Banned
*steps into thread*

"I need to remember to find good Korra fanfiction already*

*steps out*

*leaves post it sign for everyone to go buy overwatch*

Toa TAK

Banned
Yes. Toa "I loved the Book 2 Finale" TAK is the bastion of good opinions.
How can a battle of titans be so lame to you people??
Seeing that giant robot GIF reminded me that happened.

I had somehow forgotten that was a thing in this show and purged it from my memory

Oh god this show

Damn you Toa!!

user_18724_3TR34WHB.gif
46Ihjl6.gif

Thor 2 is also his favorite movie.
Stop.
*steps into thread*

*steps out*

I'll get it Black Friday, jeez. Even my bro is texting me discount links.

Toa TAK

Banned
PS4 version if you want to play with the Great Veelk.
I'm a horribly average OW player.

Sorry, but I can't afford A NEW CONSOLE.

Just get a One, Veelk. They're cheap now.

Well "cheap" as in "it will strangle you for all your cash".

Veelk

Banned
Sorry, but I can't afford A NEW CONSOLE.

Just get a One, Veelk. They're cheap now.

Well "cheap" as in "it will strangle you for all your cash".

I have literally no reason to pick one up now. MS has been pretty open about how all their game content is going to be on PC. I don't know how they thought that was going to go over, I'm excited to play their games without having to buy their console.

Kinvara

*steps into thread*

*steps out*

I bought Overwatch shortly after launch but I've played maybe 30 minutes total(?)

I'm not used to multiplayer focused games.

Veelk

Banned
Speaking of robots, why am I surprised to not find you in the robot girl waifu thread?

Surprised Toa didn't post Kuvira's megazord in there....

I feel like Toa should either really watch Westworld...or really shouldn't.

I bought Overwatch shortly after launch but I've played maybe 30 minutes total(?)

I'm not used to multiplayer focused games.

Overwatch is kind of a milestone for me because I'm exactly like you. MP games just never, ever grabbed me....until overwatch. If it doesn't grab you, well, idk, that's too bad, but for me, this has never happened before.

I keep wishing I could dig my teeth into the Witcher series already. For some reason, I'm getting really impatient over finally playing that series, but I can't because my computer is a million years old and I don't have the cash to upgrade.

Speaking of robots, why am I surprised to not find you in the robot girl waifu thread?

Surprised Toa didn't post Kuvira's megazord in there....
Cause I really don't have a lot of robot girl waifus. I can pull out a couple of cat girl waifus out my ass, but not many robot girls. Nuts and bolts is not my fetish.

Kinvara

Overwatch is kind of a milestone for me because I'm exactly like you. MP games just never, ever grabbed me....until overwatch. If it doesn't grab you, well, idk, that's too bad, but for me, this has never happened before.

My first multiplayer-focused game was Splatoon and I put a serious amount of hours into it.

Overwatch is definitely more involved than Splatoon though. I think I just need more practice and try to find a character that suits me.

Top Bottom