• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

amon_by_k4ll0-d53h3cl.jpg

The preview art looks good. Needless to say(going to say anyway), expectations for the writing of the comic have already been tempered. Just gonna hope it'll be at least ok.

Veelk

Banned
"I'm gonna slaughter all the Airbenders, all of them. It's gonna be great. I'm gonna make the fire nation great again.

Veelk

Banned
"Look at my Azula, isn't she hot as hell. Beautiful piece of ass. She's gonna run the empire when I conquer the earth kingdom"

I personally think Avatar as an animated series is dead. If we're lucky we'll get some sort of Teen Titans Go like spin off and that's it. And of course bae Kuvira will be ignored for the spin off as well.

A few fans spent the last few months "remastering" the original series using a bunch of technical shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastAir..._spoilers_atla_remastered_in_1080p_completed/

When they previewed their work a few motnhs ago they had an awful high framerate effect that everyone loved that I fucking hated. Lets hope they took that out or it makes this remastering job completely pointless.

Really excited to see how this turns out. Download should hopefully be finished by tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Yeah, nah, this download is crawling. I'm hoping it'll at least be ready to watch by the end of tomorrow. Gonna leave it on overnight.

Veelk

Banned
I tried it and unfortunately, the quality is shakey at best for me. I personally would prefer the original, just because the flaws stick out to me.

I'm sure Nick will release the actual 1080p versions any time soon anyway. Any day now. Aaaaaany day now.

We're probably never getting those LoK soundtracks either.

its physically impossible for them to release higher def assets. Been confirmed for years. Just like how the original series OSTs are lost as well.

Now the Korra soundtracks? No excuse for those.

Top Bottom