• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

I hope the second Infinity War movie has a satisfying conclusion. It's starting to feel like every Marvel movie just leads up to another movie, and they don't have satisfying endings on their own.
What's your definition of a satisfying ending?

Gorillaz

It's going to be interesting seeing the mins on screen breakdown in this. Avengers 1 did it pretty well and 2 felt like it stumbled a bit but managed to stick some type of landing.

Syf

Banned
Better be some deaths this time. Can't build a villain up like Thanos without making him do some serious damage

Cuburt

Kevin Feige at a recent GotG 2 press set visit

We've been criticized... if a big criticism of ours is that we focus on the heroes more than the villains, I think that's probably true. I don't think it will always be true, and I think some of you spoke to Chris [Markus] and Steve [McFeely] at the Civil War junket. ... And they talked about, in appropriately oblique terms, Thanos. Thanos in Infinity War is -- in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that's a bit of a departure from what we've done before. But that was appropriate for a movie called Infinity War.
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/kev...issue-says-thanos-is-like-a-main-characte-190

Thanos being the main character would be appropriate and pretty insane.

Replicant

seeing them all standing there...

man..

this is going to be insane.

https://www.facebook.com/avengers/videos/253537578407195/

n3cuIe1.png

I forgot Spidey is in the team now. Hype!!!

zeemumu

Who is Thanos?

He's an alien from the planet Apocalypse whose goal is to impress Death by collecting the seven chaos emeralds required to fuel the Infinity Life Equation and grant him domain over Kingdom Hearts. Only then will he reshape the balance so that mutants become dominant over regular humans to prevent them from becoming too strong and overthrowing him due to their tales of the Legendary Super Human, because he's looked through every reality, and only the reality where his powers have reduced him to a burned out shell resting atop Wyrmrest Temple is a valid future free of crime. So with he'll lure the strongest heroes in the realm to Latveria in order to raise them as Death Knights. Only then can they all fight their own wars for what they believe in. That's why he needs capital and votes.

PsychBat!

Banned
Kevin Feige at a recent GotG 2 press set visit

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/kev...issue-says-thanos-is-like-a-main-characte-190

Thanos being the main character would be appropriate and pretty insane.

I'm getting Thanos Quest on the big screen.

He's an alien from the planet Apocalypse whose goal is to impress Death by collecting the seven chaos emeralds required to fuel the Infinity Life Equation and grant him domain over Kingdom Hearts. Only then will he reshape the balance so that mutants become dominant over regular humans to prevent them from becoming too strong and overthrowing him due to their tales of the Legendary Super Human, because he's looked through every reality, and only the reality where his powers have reduced him to a burned out shell resting atop Wyrmrest Temple is a valid future free of crime.
jUgkGMW.gif

Shaanyboi

Banned
Still unsure as to what the connection between this and what was Infinity War Part 2. I mean sure it's a continuation, but i mean all these movies are a "continuation." I want to know how hard of a divide that story between the two movies is going to be.

I know that rightfully, people shit on most of the scores to the Marvel films...

...but when that Avengers theme finally kicks in, with the Avengers, Guardians, Spidey all teamed up and ready to kick ass, it's going to RULE.

I honestly couldn't hum out the Avengers theme, so I'll take your word for it. I assume there will be accompanying explosions and group shots.

this_guy

He's an alien from the planet Apocalypse whose goal is to impress Death by collecting the seven chaos emeralds required to fuel the Infinity Life Equation and grant him domain over Kingdom Hearts. Only then will he reshape the balance so that mutants become dominant over regular humans to prevent them from becoming too strong and overthrowing him due to their tales of the Legendary Super Human, because he's looked through every reality, and only the reality where his powers have reduced him to a burned out shell resting atop Wyrmrest Temple is a valid future free of crime. So with he'll lure the strongest heroes in the realm to Latveria in order to raise them as Death Knights. Only then can they all fight their own wars for what they believe in. That's why he needs capital and votes.

Captain America is peak human though.

post-58712-Hangover-Zach-Galifianakis-cal-A7Dn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom