• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Thanos doesn't have torture pits either.

Thanos never got mugged

superpowers3-3c.jpg

He did get arrested though

thanoscops.jpg

Not

Banned
Did they rewrite the script to make Spider-Man a major player? What if his movie sucks and no one likes him anymore?

Just think, no more Spider-Man toys sold ever again. His brand permanently and irrevocably tarnished.

Pffffffahahaha

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I hope they use the real origin of the stones.

They are the corpse of an omnipotent beast that got lonely and committed suicide.

In that original explanation it was actually
the corpse of the literal one-true-God who was lonely and committed suicide.

Skab

I know that rightfully, people shit on most of the scores to the Marvel films...

...but when that Avengers theme finally kicks in, with the Avengers, Guardians, Spidey all teamed up and ready to kick ass, it's going to RULE.

I like the Avengers theme :[

Faustek

Are you referring to
what could be Gungnir
????

It's probably from a more recent event. From the comics.

are those concept pictures from this? Because Thor is holding Jarnbjorn the axe, not Mjolnir.

Will he be judged unworthy in Ragnarok? :eek: Also:

[IMGhttp://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/avPeXyn_700b.jpg[/IMG]

I can't believe myself when I'm typing this but I'm actually looking forward to Ragnarok. Wonder if we'll see those in that hides in the Shadows.

Pámpano;230108145 said:
Honestly if some Defenders/AoS characters don't appear I'll be very disappointed.

I've been very disappointed by that actually. And then I don't mean Hulk, Namor and Strange I mean the Cage, IF, JJ and DR. Haven't been recognised in the MMCU. In the normal MU from the comics they sure as hell have been given a large space. Even if Cage threw it away, correctly so, to be a family man.
But is it to much to ask to see Cage, IF and JJ punch an effing goon to Kingdom come? :(

And here I was afraid of Spoilers and just contained myself to the MMCU.

Is Thanos black?

AGAIN.
⬇️

He's as black as Piccolo.

________

Where is the Hulk exactly? If they jumble it all up and have him, now, be at the Planet Hulk event and *I* finally get my WW Hulk movie all is forgiven.

It's happening. It really is something that Marvel Studios was able to make a universe like this work. The first Avengers was like a victory lap for phase one. I thought they pulled that off well. And now seeing these characters together, the geek in me can't helped but be so freaking excited!

zeemumu

It's happening. It really is something that Marvel Studios was able to make a universe like this work. The first Avengers was like a victory lap for phase one. I thought they pulled that off well. And now seeing these characters together, the geek in me can't helped but be so freaking excited!

They did for cinematic universes and big budget superhero films what Avatar did for 3D.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's going to be the GOAT movie.

If it has the TV characters, even as cameos, then it's the GOAT of all GOAT movies.

EhoaVash

So what is thanos's objective ? I know zero info about him beside the fact that he's Marvel's Darkseid....

Darkseid's motivation is to find the anti life equation so he can conquer and destoryed the weak. So.. beside getting that glove and I presume rule the galaxy is thanos????

The Kree

Banned
So what is thanos's objective ? I know zero info about him beside the fact that he's Marvel's Darkseid....

Darkseid's motivation is to find the anti life equation so he can conquer and destoryed the weak. So.. beside getting that glove and I presume rule the galaxy is thanos????

You don't wanna wait to see the movie and find out? LOL

I'll tell you this: Thanos has no desire to rule anything.

It's alluded to in the post-credits Avengers scene, but in the comic he's crushing hard on Death. To be seen if he's actually about that in the movie.

Fades

Banned

Spoiling just in case...
He's in love with the personification of Death. He thinks that by gaining ultimate power, he can get Death to love him back. In the comics, at least. Not sure if they'll go with a similar angle for the film, but probably.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thanos's deal literally comes down to simping, and that's part of why he's such a great character.

Really hope they find a way to convey that in the movies.

Nyanmaruz

Btw, so next year is the 10 year anniversary of the MCU right? I wonder if they have anything special planned aside from Infinity War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom