• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Here's some stuff that was posted in this thread. I dunno what it is but I feel like it would find a happy home in this thread.
YWyDX8q.jpg

izuQR3ix7SlCN.jpg

It looks like they've got Snake, Kratos, the Chief, Ezio/Altair (I dunno) and Nathan Drake(?) under the bags, with Drake already dead. Also is that Captain Falcon with the blonde hair and mask? For a moment I thought it was Gerome from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also lol at that Christian Bronies thing having the cross on it, when they're using an LDS version of the Bible.

demidar

It looks like they've got Snake, Kratos, the Chief, Ezio/Altair (I dunno) and Nathan Drake(?) under the bags, with Drake already dead. Also is that Captain Falcon with the blonde hair and mask? For a moment I thought it was Gerome from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also lol at that Christian Bronies thing having the cross on it, when they're using an LDS version of the Bible.

The blonde guy with a mask is probably Mr. L because he's wearing green.

BY2K

Membero Americo

The blonde guy with a mask is probably Mr. L because he's wearing green.

No that's definitely Captain Falcon. Luigi is on the left behind Link.

Sielys

There's also an E-Tank on the ground, looks like they got Megaman as well.

JaCy

^ Drogon/Pascal is adorable.

F5JZ7kO.png

Not sure if this is too much.

2GdYuF2.jpg

I guess this is supposed to be Jennifer Aniston

CorvoSol

NO FUN ALLOWED

but the Bible with the cross and ponies isn't the LDS version. The chapters don't have the italicized chapter summary at the start. Unless you're referring to the next one down, where the Pony has the Book of Mormon, in the which case, 1)the Book of Mormon isn't the Bible, since Mormons use both and 2)Good heavens are there a lot of Bronies here at BYUI.

Fari

I don't actually have a problem with stuff like Pony Lisa, but I do have a problem with the lame inserting ponies into other pictures photoshops or whatever.

The guy seriously missed a great opportunity in not putting fedoras on the ponies in the Nighthawks one.

Weiss

Banned
I thought I'd make a contribution to this thread, so here's an obese dragon.

Another_Atempt_At_a_DevID_by_Draconya.jpg

I literally typed in "sonic pony fat diaper" to find this thing. There was surprisingly little else to go along with it.

RetroMG

Okay, first time actually posting images in this thread, so I hope I don't do it wrong. Or maybe that I do do it wrong? This thread, man. But I felt like there needed to be some Bioshock Infinite coming in here.

Elizabeth looked into the time vortex and aged thirty years.
Title is "Lincoln Got Implants"

I have no idea what the Tenth Doctor has to do with anything, but there he is.

Because Why The Hell Not.

Xzeon

Banned
i dont know if this is fan art, but it was really creepy so i thought of you guys.

its fan art of Mummies, i guess, so, it counts kinda.

the_hypnozis_medalion_by_darkchaosblack-d5zmsqo.jpg

Top Bottom