• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

7819110748_31c89a3b24_b.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Why is that a thing?

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Fari

Niabi, the asexual furry:

FUXar.png

I just discovered the asexual community on Deviantart and now I'm hugely confused.

Anyway:

hLNfC.png

fib3J.jpg

Fari

First chapter of a My Little Pony Christian fanfic:

Charity Comes to in Ponyville

Charity was new in Ponyville so she did not know that many people there. She was a good Christian Pony and had known Jesus for most of her life. She was a good pony and had never done anything that was illegal or sinful. The most important thing was that she had never practised magic at all and this was because Moses told us in the Bible that we should not suffer a witch and that Paul told his followers to burn all books about witchcraft. She decided to go to Ponyville about the true way of Christ and how magic is really evil.

The first person Charity met in Ponyville was Twilight Sparkle. The unicorn was purple, even her hair, although she had pink streaks in it. She also had a pink star as her cuttie mark. She was studying a pile of books. Charity was not sure what books they were, but she decided to ask Twilight Sparkle what book they were.

"Hello, my name is Charity," she said. "Would you be able to tell me what this books you are reading is about?"

"Hello Charity," said Twilight Sparkle. "This book is about the history of Ponyville and how Princess Celestia managed to build Ponyville with her sister, Princess Luna. But Princess Luna went crazy and tried to take over the world. She was sent to the moon before trying to come back. But she is all good again."

"Wow," said Charity. She was very interested in what Twilight Sparkle was reading. But the most interesting thing she wanted to know is if Ponyville practised Christianity or not. "Just wondering though, at any point in Ponyville's history, has any of you ever practice Christianity?"

"Christianity?" pondered Twilight Sparkle in a state of cluelessness. She looked very confused, as if she did not know what Charity was talking about. "What is that about? Is that about crisps?" Charity was shocked at what she was saying, but she decided to forgive her – she was living in ignorance. It was not her fault that no one had ever told her about Jesus and the sacrifice he made for us all.

"Christianity is all about the sacrifice that Jesus made for us by dying on the cross. By doing this, he allowed us to have eternal life, but only if we followed his holy commandments. These commandments were given to us a thousand years before that but people ignored it. Jesus came back to remind us about the commitment of God. What do you think of that," Charity explained. Twilight Sparkle eyes sparkled up just like her namesake. She looked really interested in Christianity.

"Wow, that is very interesting," she told Charity in an excited manner. "Let us go to Princess Celestia and tell her all about this great person called Jesus. Wow, you have really changed my life."

Twilight Sparkle dashed toward the castle at a gallop of a gait, with Charity tagging along behind her. She wanted to go with Twilight Sparkle so that she could find out why they had not practice Christianity before. She feared that something evil had taken control of Ponyville the day that it was formed, and she wanted to see if this evil was the cause that stopped them from practising Christianity in the first place.

"This is the castle where Princess Celestia lives. Be very careful around her, for she can be very unpredictable," said Twilight Sparkle, blushing. Charity could tell that Twilight Sparkle hero worshiped Princess Celestia. She hoped that one day Twilight Sparkle would also worship Jesus Christ. This was because Jesus Christ has done more for than anyone else in this world.

They then entered the throne room and there was Princess Celestia, sitting on her throne. She was a white unicorn just like Twilight Sparkle but her hair was of a different pastel colors. These colors included light blue, a limy green, a purple much like Twilight Sparkle's skin, and a light pinkie color which looked very girly. Her cuttie mark was the sun – in contrast to her sister which was the moon.

"Hey, Princess Celestia, I have some really cool news to tell you. I have just today found out about a really cool person," said Twilight Sparkle excitedly – hopping about crazily.

"And who is this person? Please tell me," she asked Twilight Sparkle – eager waiting for a response.

"This person is Jesus Christ" said Twilight Sparkle proudly. Suddenly Princess Celestia turned to dark and her eyes started to glow red. Extra horns started to grow out of her head, and her skin went a dark brown color.

"Leave this room at once," she said in a very low and sinister voice. Suddenly some evil spell came upon Twilight Sparkle and Charity which transported them out of the castle and into the evil woods, which had sinister looking trees staring at them. And unlike the other trees, these trees could not be convinced into not being evil.

To be continued…

Mr_Zombie

That picture was discussed many times here on GAF, but it still boggles my mind that someone needed a fucking Pony to "actually look at what is really happening". Terrified people, children even, held at gunpoint aren't enough it seems.

EDIT: Fuck, I've just noticed that the person commenting the picture is "a student of history" D:

That picture was discussed many times here on GAF, but it still boggles my mind that someone needed a fucking Pony to "actually look at what is really happening". Terrified people, children even, held at gunpoint aren't enough it seems.

EDIT: Fuck, I've just noticed that the person commenting the picture is "a student of history" D:

What the fuck.

You'd think someone with a quote from Black's Books for a signature would have more self-awareness.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a longer version of the picture that has people calling him out on his claim, and him defending himself.

CorvoSol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's a flag for errthing

I just didn't expect there to be that many asexuals, I guess? That sounds really closeminded, so I'd rather phrase it as I just never stopped to think about it. Like I said, educational.

Emitan

I just didn't expect there to be that many asexuals, I guess? That sounds really closeminded, so I'd rather phrase it as I just never stopped to think about it. Like I said, educational.

Well you really don't need a lot of people to stick some colored stripes on a rectangle, do you? :p

What if the artist is Japanese?

They can do it. But, if you don't speak Japanese, I don't get why you would want to try to put it in your comic. The example we're discussing is not only wrong, which I could at least understand, it was rushed and lazy with some of the mistakes, which is what I don't understand.

But, it's all good fun for these kids...but just like the conservative fan art trope, this is another one that baffles me. lol

Rapstah

"Il Duce Benito Mussolini, after the victorious battle against the vile forces of Queen Celest, posing in front of the Empire's artist. His horselike manhood was an example for all the Italic troops."

I'm also pretty sure the date is April 27 1944? Mussolini was a depressed German puppet leader of puppet Italy in 1944.

Retro

I'm also pretty sure the date is April 27 1944? Mussolini was a depressed German puppet leader of puppet Italy in 1944.

I'm also pretty sure that... now bear with me, because this is a little complex.... I'm pretty sure that Mussolini... might not have actually been a pony.

Top Bottom