• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

I hate being remind between my legs.
tZ05j.jpg

What makes you think that?
http://i.imgur.com/45VSS.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

You're a deep sea diver who brings back these weird and disturbing specimens for the world to see. You keep traversing into the nightmare and it will eventually overcome you. Christian Sonics will haunt your sleep. Ponies will plague your every waking moment. There will be no escape from these [I]things[/I].

Ok, I understand C.C and April O'Neal, but why would DoA chicks be associated with eating pizza, and why is Naruto

ffffffffffffffffffffffff

CorvoSol

No, Slam, take my hand. We can go further into this. We have to go deeper. We have to know how far down the rabbit hole goes. Think of it like Mystery Science Theatre, Slam. DonMigs, the chris, and Link Man will do everything they can to break you, and when they do, they'll know how much it takes to break someone's spirit. Then the bad fanart will flow from them like the Tigris from Eden and they will build a new world in their image.

You're the last defense, Slam. If you, go, we all go. You are the chosen one!

I actually like the last one.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

This reminds me, there's apparently a humongous "issue" in the Pony DA community involving human versions of Twilight (or whatever the purple-pink haired one is named) being depicted as a black woman.

Basically imagine the Hunger Games Rue controversy and magnify it by 10X

Top Bottom