• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back to the Future Debut Trailer released

Peff

He also says that he wasn't even contacted, which is extremely weird, so who knows.

The trailer has been updated with better lip-syncinc.

Peff said:
He also says that he wasn't even contacted, which is extremely weird, so who knows.

The trailer has been updated with better lip-syncinc.

Yeah, that's more like it. That's one thing they can't rightly drop the ball on.

Nitpick: the clocks in Doc's lab aren't all exactly 15 minutes slow.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
shuri said:
Maybe they are going to contact him for the second chapter.
I really hope so, but his comment is from about one week ago and it might be already too late for that.

Concept art and voice actor for George McFly, courtesy of BTTF.com.

34oag7t.jpg

Just received an e-mail saying that we won't receive our first Back to the Future episode for free until February.

UPDATE: Your FREE episode will be available for download in February, just in time for the series' second episode.

Thank you for registering to receive your episode. Your free episode -- Episode 1: It's About Time -- will be available in February. We will notify you when it is ready for download.

Episode 1 of 5

Back to the Future full season purchasers can play the first episode beginning on Wednesday, December 22 (Pacific Time).

There's still time to take advantage of the pre-order offer for the full season before the game launches!

Get all five episodes for $24.95 (less than $5 per episode) and a free bonus game with purchase (the critically acclaimed Puzzle Agent). Telltale also donates $1 to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research with each order.

Get the Full 5 Episode Season Now For Only $24.95.

Your Friends in Time,
Telltale Games

DoctorWho said:
Just received an e-mail saying that we won't receive our first Back to the Future episode for free until February.

On one hand I know I shouldn't complain because it's free.

But on the other... What the fuck! I thought we were bros., Telltale. :mad:

Celine

DoctorWho said:
No problem, after doing that I actually preordered the series.

Chesskid1

Banned
where's all the hype? this was the latest thread I could find about BTTF.

is episode 1, coming tonight @ midnight EST? hard to find info on telltale's site. official thread incoming?

Bluth54

I'll be buying my copy as soon as it pops up on steam. Hopefully it has some kind of daily discount deal on the first day it's available like the Oddboxx.

Sega1991 said:
On one hand I know I shouldn't complain because it's free.

But on the other... What the fuck! I thought we were bros., Telltale. :mad:
I think it's really lame too, and I've already paid for all the episodes, so it doesn't even effect me. If they were going to give it to people late, it would have been better if they had mentioned that fact sometime earlier than the week before release.

Top Bottom