• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Trilogy: Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer Released. Special Exclusive Batman suit will be 1 month exclusive.

nordique

Looks good on the switch!
The Arkham knight footage from the direct in the summer looked good to. I’m sure some extra polish helped

Looking forward to the inevitable DF comparison

Gambit2483

Hopefully previews/reviews actually drop  before the game launches. Looks great so far, just hope it runs well.

salva

Haha is this the same Batman skin that they pulled from the epic store after mistakenly releasing it. Lol, someone did a whoopsie and forgot Nintendo paid them

drotahorror

I recently started up Batman Origins (on PC) since it's a Christmas game and I never played it.

The snow deformation is really sick for the time this came out and also the way that smoke and debris on the ground react to wind/forces moving through them is better than basically any game today outside of Returnal. This is with Nvidia special graphics options turned on though.

Game seems totally fine so far and it's pretty fun. The only Batman I've beaten was AC, I need to go back and beat the others sometime.

Timed exclusive?! This is practically FORCING Microsoft to buy their publisher.
Calm Down Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC

At least Nintendo can get time exclusive.

Microsoft lastest exclusive:
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

I kid I kid

Last edited:
Timed exclusive?! This is practically FORCING Microsoft to buy their publisher.
I'm trying to imagine Microsoft making an attempt to buy Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is in the financial toilet so MS could get them cheap but I don't think MS wants to get into the movie studio business and also the US Government would not be pleased by MS trying to acquire of the few remaining independent big media companies in the US.

Comcast owns NBC Universal
Disney owns 20th Century Fox plus all their own properties
Paramount is the surviving company of the old CBS/Viacom properties
Warner Bros. Discovery is formed from the merger of Time Warner and acquired assets of Discovery

So there are only 4 remaining companies which control >90% of the US media, letting MS control one of them would be incredibly unlikely to pass regulatory muster

Last edited:

Gambit2483

Geez, can Amazon get ANY Switch game shipping right anymore? I swear they are taking more preorders than they should for several of the last high profile 3rd party games.

Top Bottom