• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

HowZatOZ

Banned
You know what Dice, reading about the Gallipoli mission and the fact its actually directed in the eyes of Australians has me inching ever closer to buying this game right now instead of 21st. Holy damn.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Umm how do we change our setups from the main menu? I'm under the soldier tab but can't seem to customize only view what I've unlocked.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Point blank to the face with a shotgun and it took 7% of the guys health and he drops me in 2 shots with the rifle. >_>

ar4757

Who are you to fucking tell anyone how to spend their money?

He's not mad at the people, he's just upset a crappy EA money grab worked.

But it's only a couple days early, so it's not a big deal.

All these good impressions make me want to get it this Friday

dancmc

So why does early enlister version unlock pacific time? had hoped to grap a couple of matches before crashing tonight. Oh well

LEGGZZZZ

Incredible.

Also, thanks to the guys who explained Operations to me! It sounds pretty fun and I can only imagine how chaotic it'd get with people focusing on one area.

Operations is truly amazing, beautiful chaos is the best way to explain it. Just so much atmosphere, feels like a real battle going on around you, especially with 64 players!

Still worried about the timer on PSN. If it doesn't unlock at midnight EST like the pre order said it would, I am going to lose my shit.

Jarrod38

Best moment tonight for me.
jozlJTW.gif

And WTF DICE.
5bP4vEC.gif

Opened the the 5 battlepacks that came with the early enlister edition in the uk and got the same gun 3 times!! What a waste. How do we customise dog tags and camos? Played 1 match on the forest map and love it so far.

Top Bottom