• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Hardline Easter Egg reload animations are amazing

Makes me wish they weren't making a Battlefield spinoff and instead embracing this wackiness with a comedic game. I could totally see these animations in a slapstick Leslie Nielsen style cops 'n robbers shooter.
Yes. And the single player should've been Bad Copany.
It could've been so good. :(

See, if EA took a page from Bad Company and made the cops in Battlefield Hardline into the cops from Police Squad! or Reno 911, THEN I would totally buy this game day 1. I don't want to play amped-up riot gear cops, I want to play BUFFOON COPS.
Yes.
I wish the whole game had this tone. If the single player was more like Bad Company but with an incompetent police squad bumbling their way through a crime story that would be way more intriguing than the super badass cops thing they're going for. And I wish more games would treat classes like TF2. Not just different loadouts but give each class their own personality. There's already so much shouting in the game, go the extra step and make it entertaining and charming. Then you can sell hats. And I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner....
Yes.

Saganator

Pretty cool. I wonder if these are easter eggs because this is the tone Visceral wanted to take with the game, but were told not to.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh hey, that's my thread! :)

Thanks to the guys/gals that created the videos I made gifs from, and to GavinUK86 here who made the original Deagle gif.

This is the first positive thing I've seen about Hardline in months. They need to ramp up the chances of getting these to happen to like, 1 in 10 (for emergency reloads - when you fire all the rounds in your weapon and have to reload).

ekgrey

okay, i'm installing the beta. this is really cool.

edit: damn, does Jazzpunk really have that Leslie Nielsen feel? i've been wanting to play it forever just because i like the looks but that bit of knowledge might just make it jump to the top of my Steam wishlist.

Kyzon

o5IBMp9.gif

This is so Monte python. I absolutely love it.

Alienous

On a scale of 1 to Livid how mad do you think EA is as Visceral for sneaking these in and not making them micro-transaction DLC?

Holy shit, these are amazing. I had a smile on my face looking at each one. Love the mag being handed to you by some random offscreen lol.

-Cwalat-

o5IBMp9.gif

Looks like someone he's carrying on his back is helping him reload.

edit: on a closer look, that wouldn't make any sense considering the placement of the thumb.

Btw... did anyone else notice the disappearing helicopter debris?

Top Bottom