• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF: Kojipro signing at the Metreon Meetup Thread

kaiserbus

lybertyboy said:
Wish you hadn't left so early. We ended up at the Buddha bar. Always a great end to the night. Awesome pics btw.

Doh. Didn't even make my movie. :p Next time.

Darkpen said:
Is... is that Chris Kohler with a haircut?

And is.... is that Jane Pinckard? It looks like her... but no idea.

Yes. Yes.

JEKKI

:subscribes for future use:

lol, sum1 took a pictures of me!

u cant see my face, but my clothes stick out too much... so bright >_<

Cronox

Banned
For those of us who didn't get in, this event blew. What a waste of an afternoon (showed up at 1, left at 6). When the guys with the Neogaf sign came by I made the comment that some gaffers were around, but I figured they were just pimping the site. If I thought I could get up in the line I woulda said something. Ah well.

IMG_1976.jpg

Wario64- Were you at the Gamestop on Winfield/Blossom Hill Wednesday midnight launch? I rcognize that face.

Troidal

San Francisco Metreon...brings back memories.

Awesome pics, Kaiserbus!

And awesome to see Auron got his MGS4 poster signed :)

Darkpen

Banned
sosage said:
kojimasnatcher.jpg

Happy is the me
oh snap, very nice :D

kaiserbus said:
Doh. Didn't even make my movie. :p Next time.

Yes. Yes.
virgin records in SF no longer carries Dealership :(

I guess I should stop dilly dallying and order from their website via paypal or something :O I love their songs D:

careksims

Finally back from San Fran to San Diego! Wow! Great pics! It was great to meet some of the Gaffers there like Jimmy and Wario64. Wish I could stay but I was on a time limit right after!

Yeah it was funny that they told us not to shake Kojima's hand but he offered it! I touched greatness!

I told Yumi I killed her character the night before and she exclaims "you killed me!?" and Kojima turned to look at me and her. Haha! 8 long hours and for only a few minutes. That was so worth it.

Awesome awesome day! Good game Gaffers!

Darkpen

Banned
careksims said:
Finally back from San Fran to San Diego! Wow! Great pics! It was great to meet some of the Gaffers there like Jimmy and Wario64. Wish I could stay but I was on a time limit right after!

Yeah it was funny that they told us not to shake Kojima's hand but he offered it! I touched greatness!

I told Yumi I killed her character the night before and she exclaims "you killed me!?" and Kojima turned to look at me and her. Haha! 8 long hours and for only a few minutes. That was so worth it.

Awesome awesome day! Good game Gaffers!
ha ha, oh no! D:

You guys really need to just buy the mosin nagant and stamina kill only D: (or use raging raven's grenade launcher, and buy the stun nades)

Cypher

It sucks that they closed the event like at 5:45 pm. We were so close to getting in when they ultimately turned the last big segment of the line away. What the hell!??

So alas, no sig. for me.

But all was not lost. Still had a vibin' time at Temple that night. Woot!

Top Bottom