• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meet 2012 - Feb. 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Cool. There's also a big ass billiards bar a couple blocks down in case people get itchy for pool.
Yeah Thalassa has tons of space, could be good for the mainstay after grub. Speaking of grub...James you need to get on that Sumo Grub challenge.
When are we meeting? Might want to get a table outside if there are a lot of people. I'll probably come for a bit.
6 for Jupiter, a few of us will be around before then and we'll make sure to get a table early.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone who is there should convince my friend to make an account. Be like "oh yeah man, you gotta make an account."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alight y'all, just sitting in the car getting ready to leave out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pffft breads of India is the place to be. We're here!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished riding Oakland. Those hills were brutal. But weaving theough lakeside was beautiful. Some really great buildings there. Back at the car. Gonna call acrid in a bit.

Combine

Banned
Man this sucks. I wanted to go to another meetup and try to be social again. Damn flu and shit screwing me up.

Guess I can hope that there'll be some sort of meetup at the GDC

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hanging with devo!
iG7DuuhAuVgZ8

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember shit but wenis gave me a hug

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok. I got too fucking drunk and wenis saved me. Thanks wenis.

yeah lll fixes those min.us link tmorrrow but now i need to sleeo

again. thanks wenis

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its true.

I'm home. And I'm spinning. I'm sort of in love with with wenis now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok. photo update.

Devo and I in a tender moment.
8D64V.jpg

iueBXQwHOBBRL.jpg
LYNzR.jpg

Pmgfu.jpg

Me and my new bff.

you know which love is true.
goodnight wenis

Myself, Wenis, Acrid & Acid are chilling here at Sumo Grub.

Night's still kinda going for us but it was great meeting everyone else.

Look forward to GDC meet-up - it definitely needs to happen.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think at one point I started crying.
But to be fair i cry every day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I got so completely walled. Ahhhhh!
I think it was that final white Russian that I drank in like two sips.

Yesterday was so awesome. My knees are fucking killing me though. Would do again.

I have a flu and I'm here.
And you look positively triumphant, my good dude!
jDYjJ7ED2NF7m.jpg

I think one of my favorite parts of the night was dictating texts to timedog through devo. It was something about a business agreement. I can't really remember though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I feel ok. I'm just super tired. DefInitely didn't really eat much yesterday and did a pretty huge ride and then got all those drinks. I could use a lounge around all day day.

Ok so here is what I blacked out: We were in the second place sitting, and then we went and there was pool? And then I teleport to being somewhere eating chips with wenis, and then all of a sudden im at the drive through of in'nout back home. I don't have any black eyes or teeth missing so I'm assuming it was cool.

I think I fell down at some point. Did anyone witness me fall down? lol.
I also remember thinking "damn jimmy stav is classy as fuck"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah! Lookin' good everybody!

Everyone was so cool and fun, I still kind of can't believe how good it was. My buddy had a really good time too.

Did I just miss ANOTHER one -_-
someone friggin pm me when this happens again, haha...
I only have a few weeks left here, and id love to meet some sf gaf before heading home!

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow I don't remember two of those pictures bein taken. Getting that gin and tonic wasn't the best idea. Thanks to everyone for coming out, sorry if I didn't get a chance to say bye to you.

My router is dead so Ill get pictures up tomorrow hopefully. Looking forward to GDC and anything else we muster up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom