• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meet 2012 - July 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-ibn Kermit

Okay, I'll admit that I was probably the sloppiest drunk. I wasn't planning to drink much beer but I didn't know that pomegranate cider could be so good.

I don't know who was a definitely and who was a maybe but all the guys that showed up were really cool and awesome. I was a bit nervous at first but it was a really fun night.

Only bad thing is I kinda missed the last BART to Fremont and had to exchange my BART pass for a bus ticket in Oakland, which was a bit of an adventure. I asked this homeless guy how to get to the bus stop for the 800 bus and he says "Hey man, can you give me some space?" and I noticed that his pants were around his ankles and he was taking a shit. I started walking away but then he ran up to me 30 seconds later and gave me directions, so that was nice. Got home at 4:00, at least I learned a valuable lesson about BART schedules.

Okay, I'll admit that I was probably the sloppiest drunk. I wasn't planning to drink much beer but I didn't know that pomegranate cider could be so good.

And Cornballer thinks I'm nuts.

dsgSS.jpg

Fun times last night, everyone. Great to see some familiar faces from the first one, and good to meet a few of you. Hope we can get another one going sometime soon.
Totally bummed I missed this, but I ended up having to pull in some overtime yesterday and then I got sick out of my mind and spent most of the day at the office puking my guts out and barely made it home alive.
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.
Only bad thing is I kinda missed the last BART to Fremont and had to exchange my BART pass for a bus ticket in Oakland, which was a bit of an adventure. I asked this homeless guy how to get to the bus stop for the 800 bus and he says "Hey man, can you give me some space?" and I noticed that his pants were around his ankles and he was taking a shit. I started walking away but then he ran up to me 30 seconds later and gave me directions, so that was nice. Got home at 4:00, at least I learned a valuable lesson about BART schedules.
That's crazy. Glad you finally made it back.
And Cornballer thinks I'm nuts.

dsgSS.jpg
We should see if they'll sponsor our next meet up! :p

Xelinis

Sorry I missed this one guys, things got a little nuts during a party I was at on Friday. Spent most of Saturday in bed with a hangover and a lot of regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom