• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meetup 2013 - Sep. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esiquio

Rrrrreally wish I could have been there - especially to meet a couple of cool members of Writing GAF (Cyan and Tangent). I am hoping y'all do another meetup in October or something before everyone is travelling for the holidays!

Fun meet up tonight. Great to see some friends from a while back and meet some new people.

Thanks again to vicissitudes for organizing. Let's get another going sometime soon.

Acid08

Banned
Had fun talking to everyone and sipping on a Coke while you fuckers pounded beers and then attempted to do math. Let's do another one soon!

Well after getting lost in the fog of sf, I made it home. That stupid GPS sent me on my way to Pacifica.

I had a great time and truly enjoyed everyones company. We should do another around Halloween.

Cyan

Banned
Great meetup, folks! Thanks for organizing, vicissitudes. Really enjoyed hanging out with some GAF peeps.

I hope that one lurker registered. :p

Had a great time, y'all. Hope we can do this again soon.

I was amused when Foursquare popped up the following tip from a coworker about the bar we were at:

La0V9hM.png

I hope that one lurker registered. :p

He did! Now the challenge is making it to member...

Rootbeer

Banned
Heh, wow, I totally did not check this thread until just now, but was shocked to see this meetup took place about, oh, 4 blocks from my pad. Hope everyone got their fill and made some friends.

Acid08

Banned
Heh, wow, I totally did not check this thread until just now, but was shocked to see this meetup took place about, oh, 4 blocks from my pad. Hope everyone got their fill and made some friends.
Made friends and a few enemies! Successful all around!

Had a great time at the meet-up and really glad to meet more Bay Area Gaf. Was fun sharing stories and totally glad that the lurker registered.

Hope to see everyone again and to Cornballer & Cyan, I promise I'll try to post in this week's College Football thread as I should be home to watch a few games at least on Saturday. One of these days I'll probably try to go one of the home games as I have yet to set foot in the new stadium.

We should do another around Halloween.
Yeah, maybe we'll shoot for doing something on the Peninsula in late October or early November.
I was amused when Foursquare popped up the following tip from a coworker about the bar we were at:

La0V9hM.png
Well, now I feel like the evening was a missed opportunity.
Hope to see everyone again and to Cornballer & Cyan, I promise I'll try to post in this week's College Football thread as I should be home to watch a few games at least on Saturday. One of these days I'll probably try to go one of the home games as I have yet to set foot in the new stadium.
Cool, see you in there soon.
Hey guys, its Paul, thanks for letting me hang out with you guys.
Welcome! Don't get banned before you make full member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom