• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meet 2012 - July 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
My train just left, will be there in about an hour. Depending on how cold it is in SF I'll be wearing my Honda sweatshirt or a black shirt with a green shirt under it.

Gonna walk down the hill in a few. See you guys in about 20 minutes. I'm wearing a black t-shirt that says 'marksmen' on it. Grab a table if you can.

i'm just stopping home first real quick then i will probably try to head down there
Cool. We're still at Rosamunde.

ji2JV.gif

Sorry guys, if I stayed any longer I would have missed the street band playing Groove is in the Heart. You understand.

Also, my bill was 14 bucks and the guy gave me 14 dollars change. Nice.

Fuck, I got to the powell street bart and realized I had left my keys at home. Landlord was out of town, so I had to bail to break back into the apartment... wasn't fun. hopefully I can show up next time.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Totally bummed I missed this, but I ended up having to pull in some overtime yesterday and then I got sick out of my mind and spent most of the day at the office puking my guts out and barely made it home alive.

Must have been a stomach bug or something, but yeah. bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom