• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meetup 2013 - Sep. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ubytPXu.jpg

It's been a while since we've had a meetup, so I figure I'll make one.

p8kAUUL.jpg

Date / Time: Saturday, September 7th @ 6:00PM

Here's a map from BART in case you get lost:

dD0T0fe.png

FAQ:

Q: Why should I come?

A: To eat, drink, be merry, and argue over the amount of RAM in next-gen systems:

3U5ywFs.jpg

Q: Can I bring others?

A: Yes. No sharp knees.

Please confirm in this thread so I can get an accurate headcount. None of this "maybe" business.

List of confirmed Gaffers aka The Hall of Glory:

HFRfYmn.jpg

image.php

vicissitudes
image.php

Acid08
image.php

Xelinis
image.php

moho-foe +1
image.php

iavi
image.php

Cornballer
image.php

Auron_Kale
image.php

charlequin
image.php

AcridMeat
image.php

butzopower
image.php

isual +1
image.php

Coconut
image.php

Red_taiyaki
image.php

Cyan

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Barring a crazy work schedule (which I won't know till the week of) I'll be there.

Blearth

Banned
Last Fremont train outta Downtown Berkeley is at 12:29, though I recommend trying to catch the 12:09 instead as the last train has a 10-20 minute wait at MacArthur.

iavi

I'm going to see what I can do about the day at work, but count me in as of now. I'm down to drink a couple gaffers under the table

Let's do this. Going to see if I can drag another Bay Area Gaffer with me this time...

Acid, bring your 3DS for some Animal Crossing!

Cyan

Banned
Umm, an issue just occurred to me. This is a football Saturday. The game is against a I-AA team, and it's at 2, but there's still likely to be some traffic in town. And likely crowded bars as well.

I don't think we need to change the date or anything, but people will want to plan accordingly.

Umm, an issue just occurred to me. This is a football Saturday. The game is against a I-AA team, and it's at 2, but there's still likely to be some traffic in town. And likely crowded bars as well.

I don't think we need to change the date or anything, but people will want to plan accordingly.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look for a backup bar. Hopefully all the students will go to Pappy's or Kip's.

cool .

confirmed . can i bring a plus 1 ?

I would love to meet some people from the internet .

Sure. Just remember, we're all dating supermodels and packing 10-inches.

Of course! The rest of you bring your 3DS's as well, glorious Streetpasses for all!

Yes, I need more puzzle pieces for my Mii plaza... I got one of the newest puzzles done but still need to work on Skyward Sword, Xenoblade & the Nintendo Gals one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom