• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meet 2012 - July 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of previous Bay Area GAF gatherings, we're meeting up at Rosamunde in the Mission at 6pm on Saturday, July 21st. It's conveniently located a few doors down from the 24th and Mission BART station at 2832 Mission St.

They have a good beer selection and great sausages & fries.

xF8nL.jpg

We'll plan on being there for a couple of hours before moving on to another location. If you're going to show up after 8pm, let us know and we'll figure out where to meet you later.

There are a bunch of other places within a block or two including The Attic, The Napper Tandy, Clooney's Pub, and Pi Bar.

Who's up for it?

EDIT:

In:
Cornballer
Acid08
wenis
butzopower
jvalioli
Auron_Kale
vicissitudes
AcridMeat
robox
Xelinis
God's Beard

Maybe:
SnakeswithLasers
Al-ibn Kermit
MiniBossBattle
dr3upmushroom
Nintaiyo
Jtwo
matty2Dfraud
Icicle
t26
NawidA
Cyan

Sounds like a good time, I think I can make it. Non-GAF partners welcome?

Also, will the dog pictured be there? I don't want GAF to shoot at it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
As long as work doesn't make me work the weekend I'm game. That's also the day after payday ;)

I've been interested in these gaf meet ups, but never had the chance to. What usually goes on? Is it a meet and greet kind of deal?

Nintaiyo

Awesome, I'm in Berkeley for the summer, so I could probably make it. I don't really drink, though. Still, I don't have any plans for that weekend (other than seeing The Dark Knight Rises).

Esiquio

I'm a maybe.

Prolly not, but I'll see.

Feel like I'm stalking you in threads, but we end up at the same places it seems. You're Bay Area GAF? We need a writer's/drinkers/games group up in here! Can't make it to this meetup as I am moving this weekend, but NEXT TIME!!!
We'll see

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been waiting to know for sure before I reply but I've got some awful news. My sister is in town for her friends wedding this weekend. I haven't seen her since like Christmas so it would be kinda shitty to take off for the day the one time she is visiting. The wedding is on Friday and I think she's gonna stay Saturday night as well.

Drink a lot of beer for me! And I'm still down for anything in the future. I'm actually sad because I was gonna see batman at Loews IMAX before the get together.

There's a 3% chance I might just say eff it and go anyway but as of now it's looking like I'll be tied up.

Cyan

Banned
Feel like I'm stalking you in threads, but we end up at the same places it seems. You're Bay Area GAF? We need a writer's/drinkers/games group up in here! Can't make it to this meetup as I am moving this weekend, but NEXT TIME!!!
We'll see

Get out of here stalker!

But yeah, right on! Tangent and ronito are also locals. I actually dragged them both to the last meetup. We should definitely try to all make it in future. :)

So I've been waiting to know for sure before I reply but I've got some awful news. My sister is in town for her friends wedding this weekend. I haven't seen her since like Christmas so it would be kinda shitty to take off for the day the one time she is visiting. The wedding is on Friday and I think she's gonna stay Saturday night as well.

Drink a lot of beer for me! And I'm still down for anything in the future. I'm actually sad because I was gonna see batman at Loews IMAX before the get together.

There's a 3% chance I might just say eff it and go anyway but as of now it's looking like I'll be tied up.

Bring her.

butzopower

proud of his butz
I won't be able to make it until past 8PM, which saddens me, because I could really go for some Roseamunds, but oh well. Will you guys update this thread as you go, or should I PM some of you my digits?

jvalioli

Can we wear nametags?

I won't be able to make it until past 8PM, which saddens me, because I could really go for some Roseamunds, but oh well. Will you guys update this thread as you go, or should I PM some of you my digits?

I can update from my phone if need be.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bring her.
Aw man! You're gonna be there too! Fuuuuck! You are super cool.

I think we're gonna go to bodega and bum around on Saturday. :(
Sometime soon. Maybe I'll instigate a meetup.

Al-ibn Kermit

I'll hopefully be there. There was a birthday that was supposed to be on that day but the celebration got pushed back a few days so I definitely have no excuse.

Can we wear nametags?

Well a lot of people are using their pictures as avatars so it might not be that hard to figure out who is who. Unless you meant with real names (duh)?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hope you guys have a blast! I'm at the beach, so I'm feeling a little less bummed.

Acid08

Banned
So I'm gonna hop on Bart at 5, should be there a couple minutes before 6. You getting there early to grab a table Cornballer?

So I'm gonna hop on Bart at 5, should be there a couple minutes before 6. You getting there early to grab a table Cornballer?
I should be there right around 6. Not sure how busy it'll be this afternoon with the nice weather, but I'll try and grab a table when I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom