• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta and more titles added to Xbox One BC

Bayonetta will be interesting. Curious to see if the XO can hold solid 60fps since no other version of the game can do this right now. Even the recent Wii U port can't do it.

This is something for Digital Foundry and Co.

Alx

Yay, Bayonetta, one of my favourite 360 games !
Although to be fair I also own the game and its sequel on WiiU and barely played it. Still good news, we need more Sega-published games on BC.

silva1991

Now I wait for Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey :(

Yes sir, go to ready to install and it will be listed there

YESSS. Bayonetta colors/brightness looks off on WiiU. I will just delete it and download Bayonetta 2 again(not enough storage for both games lol)

timberger

Wasn't Bayonetta one of the first games that was announced to be coming to BC? What's with the massive delay?

I'll maybe try it out and see if it matches up to the Wii U version now.

With having the Bayo 1 and 2 combo on the Wii U no need to double dip with the Xbox. However I want MGR and Vanquish to come. Also what I really want is a gem called Project Sylpheed to be backwards compatible but it will probably be a long time before I see that.

Neff

I'm pretty sure the 360 version was already better than the Wii U version when it came to a more solid framerate. Wii U version was never the best way to play.

Some parts are better, some are worse.

I still prefer the 360 version overall, due to the bolder colours/contrast of full range RGB, the 360 controller, and the fact that it really feels like a game made for 360.

Fandangox

More Nintendo games going third party!

SLIPPERY SLOPE

image.php

Justinh

FUGGIN' sweet! I bought a digital copy of Bayo a few months back hoping it'd make its way over. Maybe I'll actually finish the game now.

Hopefully it runs well...

I'm pretty sure the 360 version was already better than the Wii U version when it came to a more solid framerate. Wii U version was never the best way to play.

Yeah, I definitely felt the Wii U version performed a little worse than the 360 one. The Digital Foundry article they did back then showed that they were pretty similar, but they only tested the opening hours of the game and Bayonetta only shows its true colours much later in. Slowdown all over the place in the later levels. It'll be interesting to see if it's any better on Xbox One.

Still waiting for that PC version, Sega.

thundr51

Damn, still 20 bucks?!

I have the disc, but wanted a cheap digital version to avoid disc switching.

Same here, tempting, but with so much to play...

Hey Sega, promise me VF5 and I'll double dip on this

edit: has the digital version ever been on sale?

Top Bottom