• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta and more titles added to Xbox One BC

LowerLevel

Bayo is nice. I still really want some VF. Either of the VF's MS, PLEASE!

After VF, add some LO, BD, AC6, ToV, Otomedius, Last Remnant, Agarest, Magna Carta 2...

DasRaven

ninja gaiden 2 please. That's the best action game ever!!!

With Bayonetta and Arkanoid today, I'm down to just Ninja Gaiden 2 and Mark of the Ninja left before everything I had on my 360 is available on XB1BC. I'll happily buy a XB1S when that happens.

image.php

saved me the trouble

Going by the Tweet, yes it's the best version still. Though some will debate because the frame-rate on both 360 and WiiU goes all over the place in the later half of the game. But no screentearing is a huge plus for me.

Well there goes all hope for it having 60fps throughout...

That looks nothing like the experience I had tbh. Hopefully it will run better for him after a hard reboot/clearing the cache

Love how these threads always turn into peoples' personal lists of games they want on BC.

1. No one cares.
2. No one reading this thread can do anything about it.

Love how these threads always turn into peoples' personal lists of games they want on BC.

1. No one cares.

That's not totally true. I know we've got some dudes from Konami and Platinum on the forums. I'm not saying it's realistic, but someone could see a post from here and potentially use it to make a case for one of their pet projects.

That said, yeah, BC Port Begging in an update thread is dumb.

lupinko

Actually this gives me incentive to buy Xbone S now in addition to UHD BD.

I brought RDR and Bayo 1 with me to Japan but left my 360 in Canada.

If only they could make Radiant Silvergun HD, Guardian Heroes HD and Soulcalibur HD playable on Xbone then it would seal the deal.

Ivan 3414

de Blob 2 is bigger news, to be honest

Exactly. I'm going to finish the first game now; have deBlob 2 unopened and will be opening that up as soon as I finish the first.

1. No one cares.

Well no one cares about BC anyway so it's a moot point

Xenoflare

Playing fine on XB1S.

The gameplay actually feels smoother in the prologue than the 360 version

The opening sequence did have some weird drops, but it's in cutscenes only and it rarely happens.

mrmickfran

Bought Bayonetta 1 digital on 360 back in the day, so thankfully my broke ass Xbox One can still play it.

Always in for another Bayo playthrough. I hope my saves transfer over. Sai Fun took me forever to get.
Oh God...

The memories...

They're coming back...

People are asking for lower than $20? Game is easily worth full price

Top Bottom