• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta and more titles added to Xbox One BC

Neff

I don't own a Xbox One so I'm asking on behalf of a friend from the internet, but has anyone had any problems with directional inputs regarding orientation, specifically while locked on?

I own a ps4 and wii u,
I might consider buying an xbox S in the future, but before I do that I must be certain that at least these games are on the console.

Dragons Dogma
Vanquish
Metal Gear Rising
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden black
Red dead redemption

Is the x1 S compatible with OG xbox games?
Are any of those games that I mentioned available or will be available in the future.
Last but no least, the games have to be 99% exact as they were b4

If not I rather buy a cheap PS3 in the future.

I own a ps4 and wii u,
I might consider buying an xbox S in the future, but before I do that I must be certain that at least these games are on the console.

Dragons Dogma
Vanquish
Metal Gear Rising
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden black
Red dead redemption

Is the x1 S compatible with OG xbox games?
Are any of those games that I mentioned available or will be available in the future.
Last but no least, the games have to be 99% exact as they were b4

If not I rather buy a cheap PS3 in the future.

If you're doing this with some list of demands, just get yourself a cheap 360 or PS3 and go on and be happy.

Unit24

Check out the backwards compatibility thread. The Gears games just got patched and Reach has one on the way. It seems to make the games run better and feel more responsive.

I will definitely be checking this out. Thanks for letting me know.

...Oh, it seems that I don't have Gears 2, even though I preordered Ultimate Edition. Okay then.

Whoops, I'm stupid. Nevermind.

Top Bottom