• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bernie Sanders Picks Up Major Union Endorsement Ahead Of Caucuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prologue

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-union-endorsement_us_56f45bbae4b0a37218198cce?

[QUOTE]A powerful West Coast union of dock and warehouse workers has endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) for president, giving his campaign a boost heading into a series of primary contests there.

The International Longshoremen and Warehouse Union said its executive board voted on the endorsement Thursday. Its president, Robert McEllrath, said in a statement that Sanders is “best on the issues that matter most to American workers.” The union, known for its militant history, now represents roughly 50,000 workers in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii.

Alaska, Hawaii and Washington will all hold Democratic caucuses on Saturday, and it’s possible Sanders could sweep all three
[/QUOTE]

More in the article

MIMIC

Banned
Little do they know that they're all racists. /s

It's a great endorsement, which I hope shows that Bernie is not "done" by any stretch of the imagination.

Boom. Great news along the fact that he has surpassed Hillary in the national polls. Lets see how the closet conservatives try to spin this.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Boom. Great news along the fact that he has surpassed Hillary in the national polls. Lets see how the closet conservatives try to spin this.
Jesus Christ, Bernie supporters are obnoxious. How about you guys stop using the Tea Party playbook? It's not a good look at all.

Piecake

In a new Bloomberg poll conducted by Selzer & Co., Bernie Sanders has a slight national edge over Hillary Clinton, earning 49 percent of support to Clinton's 48. This is only the second poll ever to show Sanders with a lead of any sort, and is at odds with other recent polls showing Clinton with a double-digit lead.

Using a poll that is an outlier as proof that Sanders is ahead of Clinton in the general is dubious at best

Tesseract

Banned
Bernie is ahead of Hillary versus trump, that's all that matters

That's all superdelegates care about, it's over

Bernie did it, the Chao garden is his to sleep in

Shaffield

78b.jpg

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
PSY・S;199189408 said:
tesseract's posts make these threads worth opening

just for a second

Really? Reminds me of this one poster who used to always make very, very profane and corny jokes in nearly every one of his posts until one day people asked him to have some humility and just bow out because it was never funny. Only Tesseract is more well received but that's how I feel.

Buzzati

Banned
Really? Reminds me of this one poster who used to always make very, very profane and corny jokes in nearly every one of his posts until one day people asked him to have some humility and just bow out because it was never funny. Only Tesseract is more well received but that's how I feel.

To be fair, Mac was actually funny.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Math tells us that.

The math is not great definitely...

But gaf has been saying he had no chance since the predicted 9/10 sweep on super Tuesday.

Bernie is definitely underperforming from what he needs to, but he has already absolutely shattered expectations in the HillaryGaf and establishment media circles.

noshten

Guess they didn't know he has no chance and should drop out of the race, their members must not read Gaf enough

Ronin

Soooo, he's losing badly. Just not as bad as predicted? If the outcome is ultimately the same, why does it matter?

Foffy

Banned
Soooo, he's losing badly. Just not as bad as predicted? If the outcome is ultimately the same, why does it matter?

He has let income inequality domestically become a national issue and not mere lip service as it risked being.

legacyzero

Banned
Love when a new Bernie thread pops up. The responses are glorious

anigif_enhanced-buzz-hssgn.gif

Yep! GET EM BERNIE

He provided me this GIF. He is our savior.

giphy1h8ur3.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
It's not going to change math at this point guys. Bernie doesn't just need to win remaining states, he has to blow a bunch of them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom