• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrats Are Desperate for Bernie Sanders' Email List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally all of this is anecdotal. But present non-the-less. People keep straw-manning with arguments like this, while blatantly ignoring everything else that happened. There's a reason DWS stepped down.

And if this whole thing isn't taken seriously in 2018 and 2020, we will lose again. /shrug

Because Obama wasn't a shitty candidate. He did an amazing job of talking the issues, and showed Hillary for who she was. A flip-flopping, corrupt politician.

C2_Ue2wUQAABX4s.jpg

Yeah what a horrible human being she is.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Literally all of this is anecdotal. But present non-the-less. People keep straw-manning with arguments like this, while blatantly ignoring everything else that happened. There's a reason DWS stepped down.

And if this whole thing isn't taken seriously in 2018 and 2020, we will lose again. /shrug

DWS stepped down because she was really really shitty at her job. And there is still no evidence that all of these hypothetical supporters who would have given him more votes than Clinton were just made so much less enthusiastic because of superdelegates or because Clinton got leaked a question about water quality at the Flint Michigan town hall

DNC aside, wouldn't it be shitty to take email addresses that were given for a specific purpose and have them signed up for DNC emails without permission?

legacyzero

Banned
Wait, did you just call Bernie a shitty candidate? :lol

I agree with a lot of folks here that Bernie wasn't the best on stage. Love the guy, but he was a vinyl spinning on a record player. The great thing about Obama, is that he was lite on his feet in debate. Excellent with words, and knew exactly what to hit.

Bernie came across as if he practiced everything to say in the bathroom mirror until is stuck.

He's not a shitty candidate by any stretch. But his presentation is a bit week. His movement needs a candidate with fire.
So Bernie was a shit candidate who couldn't do the same? I'm confused.

That's cute how that's what you got from my post. Objective thinking.

royalan

No, I wont let you try and make it that easy. That question deliberately moves the goal posts. The "machinations" were affected by the DNC influence. Superdelegates pledging their support before the Primary even began, gave an implication of a vast lead over Bernie that wasn't actually true, in turn potentially fostering bandwagon votes, or even folks not voting at all.

Donna Brazile got caught cheating, and aiding Clinton.

DWS was caught in the leaked emails bitching out media for not treating her and Clinton "Fairly", exhibiting a clear conflict of interest.

I DONT HAVE TO TYPE IT TO BE TRUE. It's goddamn true on it's own LOL

Do yes, if this could even affect ONE vote, it's bullshit by default. Stop contorting to try and justify it.

As usual, the only person doing any contorting is you, in your effort to paint primary norms as a deliberate attempt to sabotage Bernie Sanders. For crying out loud...

Superdelegates were not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

Superdelegates openly declaring their support for a specific candidate was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

News media counting superdelegate votes in their delegate vote totals was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

One candidate starting out with the plurality of superdelegate votes was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary (of note, the candidate in the last primary who started out with the majority of the superdelegate votes, Hillary Clinton, went on to lose that primary).

None of this was done to harm Bernie Sanders. Full stop. Point blank, period. Bernie knew the rules of the game before he signed up to play.

As for Donna Brazille, I won't say a word in her defense, other than you're fucking crazy if you think that Hillary Clinton needed a heads up that she would get a question on the Flint water crises in a debate happening in Flint.

Keep contorting yourself, Legacy. I'll stick to the facts you say I'm allergic to.

Trey

One lesson of growing up an Obama voter as a 20-something. 8 years later, you are the establishment.

It's just the nature of the beast. I literally laughed out loud when that poster said "the age of establishment democrats is done."

Arttemis

I agree with a lot of folks here that Bernie wasn't the best on stage. Love the guy, but he was a vinyl spinning on a record player. The great thing about Obama, is that he was lite on his feet in debate. Excellent with words, and knew exactly what to hit.

Bernie came across as if he practiced everything to say in the bathroom mirror until is stuck.

He's not a shitty candidate by any stretch. But his presentation is a bit week. His movement needs a candidate with fire.

You're 100% entitled to your opinion, but Bernie, to me and everyone I know, talks with more gusto and fire than Obama ever did. Even "high energy" Trump seems lazy in comparison.

Blader

Anyone who didn't vote for Bernie in the primary because they were too discouraged by Hillary's superdelegate lead is probably a worthless person that shouldn't be relied on anyway. Talk about the flimsiest fucking excuse.

Why does it always turn into a discussion where Hillary supporters are trying to reason out the facts that the DNC did not want Bernie as the nominee? Clinton era Democrats are done. If the Democrats do not embrace progressivism the way the republicunts adopted the tea party bullshit, they might as well start packing their bags.
The republicans did not really adopt the tea party, the tea party forced themselves on the republicans and, six years later, the two have still not really merged at all. The House Freedom Caucus, for instance, has been nothing but a constant headache for Boehner and Ryan.

If the vote is that close, either they are running with the wrong message, or with a bad campaign period.
I hesitate to wade into this primary belabored mindfield of a thread, because it's clear a lot of people are just revisiting old wounds and not actually discussing the OP. But I feel this comment of yours is incredibly dismissive and I'd love for you to elaborate on why you think this way, Shortbox.

Please.

Edit:

Okay. I find this incredibly naive and frustrating and completely detrimental to trying to actually help people by electing Democrats and winning back state houses.
Mm, that's my read on that remark as well.

Diablos

Yeah, that will do it, DNC! Just ask for Bernie's email list and continue to do fuck all to mobilize your voters other than spamming them more efficiently

jfc we are doomed if this is going to be what goes up against Trump in 2018 and 2020

The Technomancer

Why does it always turn into a discussion where Hillary supporters are trying to reason out the facts that the DNC did not want Bernie as the nominee? Clinton era Democrats are done. If the Democrats do not embrace progressivism the way the republicunts adopted the tea party bullshit, they might as well start packing their bags.

The republicans did not really adopt the tea party, the tea party forced themselves on the republicans and, six years later, the two have still not really merged at all. The House Freedom Caucus, for instance, has been nothing but a constant headache for Boehner and Ryan.

And we're seeing the cost of that right now. The GOP may have the house and the presidency but they're completely unable to draft meaningful legislation because the regular GOP really is rejecting the batshit tax stuff

legacyzero

Banned
You're 100% entitled to your opinion, but Bernie, to me and everyone I know, talks with more gusto and fire than Obama ever did. Even "high energy" Trump seems lazy in comparison.

Bernie's message was more powerful, I agree. I also wish he was harder on Hillary. In an election were the populist was the clear winner, he erred on the side of caution, versus calling her out aggressively on every flaw. Flaws that killer her in the election.

As usual, the only person doing any contorting is you, in your effort to paint primary norms as a deliberate attempt to sabotage Bernie Sanders. For crying out loud...

Superdelegates were not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

Superdelegates openly declaring their support for a specific candidate was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

News media counting superdelegate votes in their delegate vote totals was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary.

One candidate starting out with the plurality of superdelegate votes was not new to the 2016 Democratic Primary (of note, the candidate in the last primary who started out with the majority of the superdelegate votes, Hillary Clinton, went on to lose that primary).

None of this was done to harm Bernie Sanders. Full stop. Point blank, period. Bernie knew the rules of the game before he signed up to play.

As for Donna Brazille, I won't say a word in her defense, other than you're fucking crazy if you think that Hillary Clinton needed a heads up that she would get a question on the Flint water crises in a debate happening in Flint.

Keep contorting yourself, Legacy. I'll stick to the facts you say I'm allergic to.
Talking point.
Talking point.
Talking point.
Talking point.

Yet, you dont address my actual post on how all of those things are shitty. And as many times as I saw the laughable phrase "baby's first election" in election threads, Yes, many people didn't undestand how they work.

And I dont need to contort. The election results speak for me. You dont have to like that, but there it is. ¯\_(シ)_/¯

Every Democrat but Manchin voted no on Sessions. Every Democrat voted no on DeVos. And these two are just the beginning of the wave of the controversial picks that deserve party-line (or close to it) opposition. What more do you want? They mathematically can't win. Would a 48-vote opposition to Elaine Chao really make you so much more confident about the party?

And you're dreaming if you sincerely think they have any leverage, especially now, to squeeze Republicans into voting no any of these nominees. You had thousands of their own constituents flooding Senate Republicans offices with calls and emails and letters on a daily basis -- reportedly the busiest the Capitol switchboard has ever been, by double -- and they couldn't give a fuck. They disconnected their phones and blamed the outcry on paid protesters. They have all the power now and aren't doing anything else with it but confirming all of Trump's nominees, regardless of what anyone says, most especially whet Senate Dems have to say.

Yes? If the situation as as dire as a lot of people are treating it - Oh My God A Fascist Is In The White House We Have To Do Everything Oh My God Bernie Please Give Us The Emails!! - I sure as shit would be a lot more inspired by a party that could at least get its act together for a symbolic, unilateral "no" vote on the cabinet appointees or anything else the opposition sends their way right now. "Ah well, it's going to happen anyway, who cares." Great. That's a party I can believe in.

The GOP is very, very good at making a stink when they dislike something inevitable. The DNC? Not... so much right now. Getting Sanders' email list will gain them nothing right now. I don't say this out of Bernie-worship, I'm simply outlining why the party is so out of touch with the far left right now. Maybe a lot of this is unfair to the DNC - after all, their hard actionable options are limited right now - but they have a huge, huge perception issue right now that they need to fix and fast.

You said that opposing the GOP isn't in Schumer's playbook which is totally untrue. He is opposing many cabinet nominees, certainly the ones who deserve it anyway; he has said Gorsuch will be filibustered; he even voted against Chao on the floor when there was no reason to! He may see an opportunity to get an infrastructure deal out of Trump but I think saying that's evidence of him not being interested in opposition is disingenuous.

I said they don't seem interested in fighting. Figurative language.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Well, I'm glad we can at least have a catch-all thread for this Bernie/Hillary rehashing rather than it invading other political threads?

It'd be better if we just bury those hatchets and try to work together... the stakes are much too high right now not to.

Tarydax

Banned
No, I wont let you try and make it that easy. That question deliberately moves the goal posts. The "machinations" were affected by the DNC influence. Superdelegates pledging their support before the Primary even began, gave an implication of a vast lead over Bernie that wasn't actually true, in turn potentially fostering bandwagon votes, or even folks not voting at all.

Donna Brazile got caught cheating, and aiding Clinton.

DWS was caught in the leaked emails bitching out media for not treating her and Clinton "Fairly", exhibiting a clear conflict of interest.

I DONT HAVE TO TYPE IT TO BE TRUE. It's goddamn true on it's own LOL

Do yes, if this could even affect ONE vote, it's bullshit by default. Stop contorting to try and justify it.

1. Do you remember anything about the 08 election? Superdelegates endorsed Clinton right away back then, too. Obama still managed to beat her.

2. Donna Brazile was an idiot for leaking that question, no doubt about it - especially since it was so obvious that that particular question about Flint would be asked in a debate that centered around Flint.

3. The chairperson of the DNC privately complaining about media bias isn't a conflict of interest. It's just complaining. That's it.

4. Again, Clinton was favored over Obama back in 08. He still won. Why do you think that is? What was it that made it possible for Obama to overcome a "rigged" primary?

It involved not ignoring the South, not running a tone-deaf campaign, not hiring objectively shitty people, doing more than just retreading old stump speeches, and being able to win debates, among other things.

Also, people who didn't vote for Bernie just because of Hillary's superdelegate league were never going to vote for him to begin with. That's a weak excuse.

Miracle

It's irritating seeing folks claim Bernie had no Social Justice platform. It's ignorant, biased bullshit.

Was he not as popular as Hillary in that regard? No. but to willfully disregard ALL of his history in fighting for social justice for no good reason other than because you just dont feel like acknowledging it because he's wasn't your candidate, is embarrassing.

Ok. Clearly your view on this is based on scientific, and objective logic.

This site became a top 5 referrer site for Hillary Clinton during the election. I'm not surprised at the illogical and condescending bashing on Bernie here. Politically, this site has become a cesspool. After she lost the election, I take the majority of people's opinions here with a grain of salt.

Some here don't even understand the irony in "trying to unite everyone together to defeat Trump" by going "this is exactly what the Republicans want!" Espeically when it's said against people that don't want to go out of their way to support a currently incompetent, clueless DNC. If the DNC wants those people that supported Bernie's platform, they have to earn it.

This is also coming from someone that voted for Hilary in the presidential election.

Yeah, that will do it, DNC! Just ask for Bernie's email list and continue to do fuck all to mobilize your voters other than spamming them more efficiently

jfc we are doomed if this is going to be what goes up against Trump in 2018 and 2020

Why is there the assumption that this is, and will be, all they are doing or will do.

royalan

Bernie's email list is not the missing piece of the puzzle.

But it is a piece of the puzzle.

If you're in the DNC and you're trying to rebuild and mount an all-out offensive for 2018, why wouldn't you want that list as one of MANY tools?

And if you're Bernie, who claims to care about the goals of the Democratic party, why wouldn't you want them to have access to that list?

Oh, wait...

The Democratic party will make due without that list because they'll have to. But that doesn't mean they can't want it as part of their arsenal. It also doesn't absolve Bernie of the punk-ass move he's pulling by withholding it.

That's cute how that's what you got from my post. Objective thinking.

It's cute you based Bernie's loss on the fact that superdelegates exist and that Hillary was leaked a question in a debate.

Abelard

C2_Ue2wUQAABX4s.jpg

Is this evidence for how amazing a person is? I mean shit, I used to be an executive at a humanitarian club at my University and helped people out in shitty positions like this by the weekly, and this is regardless of the fact that they appeared on CNN or whatever, lol. And I don't consider myself the standard of a great person, not even close.... point is, even someone like Trump has emails like this lying around. Heck, he has even donated to the Clinton foundation.

Ironically the story of what happened to Nujood Ali is sort of a small, sad examination of why politicians promises don't really mean much
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yemen-hillary-clinton_us_581e13dce4b0aac62484ca95

She never was able to go to the US for education. Her father basically stole all the money she got from her book and movie and used it to buy two wives. He sold his other daughter to another man in marriage. Ali is 19, remarried, has two kids, and stopped going to school years before.

Her biggest worry today is the constant bombing Saudi Arabia does of Yemen against the Iran backed rebels fighting the Yemeni government. The US 100% backs the Saudi's, refuels the jets that are doing the bombing. Trump has continued the same policies that Obama started, just like Clinton would have, even though Ali and her lawyer hoped Clinton might have been the one to save Yemen.

The movie based on her book, I am Nujoom, did not make the short list for the 2017 Oscar foreign language category.

This site became a top 5 referrer site for Hillary Clinton during the election. I'm not surprised at the illogical and condescending bashing on Bernie here. Politically, this site has become a cesspool. After she lost the election, I take the majority of people's opinions here with a grain of salt.

Some here don't even understand the irony in "trying to unite everyone together to defeat Trump" by going "this is exactly what the Republicans want!" Espeically when it's said against people that don't want to go out of their way to support a currently incompetent, clueless DNC. If the DNC wants those people that supported Bernie's platform, they have to earn it.

This is also coming from someone that voted for Hilary in the presidential election.

This site was also in the top referals to Sanders website at one point too but classically everyone forgets that

Trey

Well, I'm glad we can at least have a catch-all thread for this Bernie/Hillary rehashing rather than it invading other political threads?

It'd be better if we just bury those hatchets and try to work together... the stakes are much too high right now not to.

It will happen, gotta let folks argue and wring each other's necks to get it out if their system. make up sex and getting to work comes later.

The Technomancer

Lets really put things in perspective. Bernie lost the Democratic primary, in which a small slice of voters participated, by 3 million votes. Clinton lost the critical swing states and therefore the election by a margin of 80,000 votes. To allege that the DNC was capable of rigging an election to that degree of magnitude one would also have to accept that basically all of the bullshit thrown Clinton's way, from Russian influence to Comey's emails, cost her the election

1. Remind me who's president again?

2. Even if it didn't, the intent to help is still there.

No! It wasn't! The intent was not to help Trump! That's not what this strategy entails!

I feel like the willful ignorance to vilify benign things that the DNC did is so silly. Take a breath guys. You don't need to hate the pack of gum that Debbie prefers just because she likes it.

The Technomancer

This site was also in the top referals to Sanders website at one point too but classically everyone forgets that

In retrospect this maybe should have been a really really important sign that, for all that the candidates said "I have details on my website", no-one was actually visiting them

Bernie's email list is not the missing piece of the puzzle.

But it is a piece of the puzzle.

If you're in the DNC and you're trying to rebuild and mount an all-out offensive for 2018, why wouldn't you want that list as one of MANY tools?

And if you're Bernie, who claims to care about the goals of the Democratic party, why wouldn't you want them to have access to that list?

Oh, wait...

The Democratic party will make due without that list because they'll have to. But that doesn't mean they can't want it as part of their arsenal. It also doesn't absolve Bernie of the punk-ass move he's pulling by withholding it.

What do you think the all out offensive will entail? Will it include not going after rogue senators that broke ranks? Will it include being passive because "we don't have a chance anyway?" It's this yellow-bellied, roll over and beg for an ass beating from the republicunts that makes the Democrats look like fools. The current president is perhaps the most scandal ridden, most hated, easily unraveled person to ever sit in the Oval Office. And yet, they aren't currently attacking him. They should be on fire right now, burning this orange buffoon and provoking him into making more mistakes. Being silent tells the nation they are weak and have no power. Just because they do not command a majority, they aren't powerless. They are only powerless because they choose to be so.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
No! It wasn't! The intent was not to help Trump! That's not what this strategy entails!

I feel like the willful ignorance to vilify benign things that the DNC did is so silly. Take a breath guys. You don't need to hate the pack of gum that Debbie prefers just because she likes it.

In what world does elevating his platform and normalizing his candidacy not help him?

Yes? If the situation as as dire as a lot of people are treating it - Oh My God A Fascist Is In The White House We Have To Do Everything Oh My God Bernie Please Give Us The Emails!! - I sure as shit would be a lot more inspired by a party that could at least get its act together for a symbolic, unilateral "no" vote on the cabinet appointees or anything else the opposition sends their way right now. "Ah well, it's going to happen anyway, who cares." Great. That's a party I can believe in.

The GOP is very, very good at making a stink when they dislike something inevitable. The DNC? Not... so much right now. Getting Sanders' email list will gain them nothing right now. I don't say this out of Bernie-worship, I'm simply outlining why the party is so out of touch with the far left right now. Maybe a lot of this is unfair to the DNC - after all, their hard actionable options are limited right now - but they have a huge, huge perception issue right now that they need to fix and fast.

If the Betsy DeVos battle wasn't fighting, I honestly don't know what people want besides taking a gun to McConnell's head on the Senate floor.

Kyzer

Banned
Ill tell you what, the dnc is really annoying with emails in general. Had to unsubscribe, it got a little embarrassing with some of the fundraising emails imo. Talk about a guilt trip..

Subject: I won't forget this, Kevin...

In what world does elevating his platform and normalizing his candidacy not help him?

Because you're tying Republicans to extremism, not promoting Trump on morning shows!

This honestly reads like you haven't actually thought this through on the practicality of what you're rallying against. I don't really have anything else to say besides willful ignorance on every single perceived imperfection of someone you don't like is a terrible way to go into midterms.

Diablos

Why is there the assumption that this is, and will be, all they are doing or will do.
I would hope that soon they will support some kind of strategy but I am not confident in them whatsoever to do anything other than things like this right now. I don't think this will go on indefinitely but I think it's going to take longer than it needs to and that can make all the difference for the next two cycles

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Because you're tying Republicans to extremism, not promoting Trump on morning shows!

This honestly reads like you haven't actually thought this through on the practicality of what you're rallying against. I don't really have anything else to say besides willful ignorance on every single perceived imperfection of someone you don't like is a terrible way to go into midterms.

Who said anything about promoting Trump on morning shows?

Blader

On the subject of the email list I don't really see any good reason for Bernie to withhold the list, which seems more petty than anything. On the other hand, DCCC and DSCC emails are annoying as hell.

A party-line vote against Mattis, Chao, Sessions, and DeVos indicates to me these four are all terrible nominees. That's flatly not true, and I don't want the Democrats to treat them that way. I want the party-line no votes to highlight who the actually dangerous nominees are - which is many of them, but not literally all of them.

It's not "ah well, it's going to happen anyway, who cares, let's vote yes." It's, "well, John Kelly seems fine, but Scott Pruitt is going to destroy the planet, so let's direct outrage on Pruitt and approve Kelly since he doesn't seem like he'll set the country on fire."

The GOP is very, very good at making a stink when they dislike something inevitable. The DNC? Not... so much right now. Getting Sanders' email list will gain them nothing right now. I don't say this out of Bernie-worship, I'm simply outlining why the party is so out of touch with the far left right now.

In the span of a few days, Betsy DeVos was transformed from a relatively obscure figure into a public laughingstock that invited more constituent opposition than any cabinet nominee ever. Elizabeth Warren and multiple senators used a Coretta Scott King letter and a "she persisted" meme to turn the Jeff Sessions final vote into a public spectacle. So I don't know, all things considered, I think democrats are doing a solid job of raising a stink against some inevitable losses.

And I think their actual behavior the last few weeks shows quite the opposite.

Ironically the story of what happened to Nujood Ali is sort of a small, sad examination of why politicians promises don't really mean much
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yemen-hillary-clinton_us_581e13dce4b0aac62484ca95

She never was able to go to the US for education. Her father basically stole all the money she got from her book and movie and used it to buy two wives. He sold his other daughter to another man in marriage. Ali is 19, remarried, has two kids, and stopped going to school years before.

Her biggest worry today is the constant bombing Saudi Arabia does of Yemen against the Iran backed rebels fighting the Yemeni government. The US 100% backs the Saudi's, refuels the jets that are doing the bombing. Trump has continued the same policies that Obama started, just like Clinton would have, even though Ali and her lawyer hoped Clinton might have been the one to save Yemen.

The movie based on her book, I am Nujoom, did not make the short list for the 2017 Oscar foreign language category.

On the bright side, she gave Hillary an opportunity to show us all how wonderful a person she is.

royalan

What do you think the all out offensive will entail? Will it include not going after rogue senators that broke ranks? Will it include being passive because "we don't have a chance anyway?" It's this yellow-bellied, roll over and beg for an ass beating from the republicunts that makes the Democrats look like fools. The current president is perhaps the most scandal ridden, most hated, easily unraveled person to ever sit in the Oval Office. And yet, they aren't currently attacking him. They should be on fire right now, burning this orange buffoon and provoking him into making more mistakes. Being silent tells the nation they are weak and have no power. Just because they do not command a majority, they aren't powerless. They are only powerless because they choose to be so.

Oh no, don't mistake me; I have nothing BUT scorn for the Democratic party right now. They keep crossing lines to "work with" scummy Republicans foolishly thinking that they'll be rewarded with some crucial "leverage" later, only to get nothing but a frustrated base in return. The Democratic party right now is deserving of scorn and is in dire need of a culling.

But I'm not wasting that scorn on the DNC wanting Bernie's email list. Of course they want it. Who wouldn't want it?

Abelard

This is all incredibly sad. It just shows the type of politician is, vapid, vain and full of hollow promises. Sam Harris said it best, and keep in mind he was a Hillary supporter, that the Clinton's have a insatiable desire to be at the top and are political opportunists....a basic insincerity in the endless appetite for political calculation.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
You clearly don't understand the plan that you're trying to say backfired against the DNC, so I'm being hyperbolic about the train of thought you're ascribing to the DNC.

I'm not ascribing anything. You're the one who's imagining something in your head that you think I'm arguing and then arguing against that.

I merely quoted the DNC's own words.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think it would be more productive for you, however, to specifically quote and address opinions you find factually and/or politically objectionable in this thread instead of a drive by insult aimed at the forum as a whole. GAF is apparently not enough of a cesspool for you to avoid posting on it.

Yes, a large portion of us were quite wrong about the election. But then we share that in common with almost the entire world. Not even the man who won believed he would. Using that one specific point to cast aspersions on posters in this thread is kind of silly, no?

I'm not ascribing anything. You're the one who's imagining something in your head that you think I'm arguing and then arguing against that.

I merely quoted the DNC's own words.

When you quote words without understanding context, does it actually matter? Because that's what you've spent countless pages doing.

Miracle

Are we using alternative facts now?

People are just still in their feelings and can't think rationally.

Like this thread for the most part.

Should be better in 2018

At this rate, not even close to likely. I wish, but with nearly half the country supporting something as fascist as the Muslim travel ban, and the DNC not getting their shit together yet, it's difficult to be confident about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom