• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda E3 Showcase 2017 - Pardon Our Dust [Over]

What is Starfield?

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're going to get the SKSE mod team with the exciting announcement that SKSE has been delayed another 2 months.

Elder Scrolls VI isn't happening this decade.

Zukkoyaki

Strong structure/pacing along with Wolfenstein and Evil Within alone would probably be enough to make this the best conference of E3 so far.

If we get an Elder Scrolls 6 teaser I'll cut off my dick.

giphy.gif

I'm not expecting TES 6. Do I want to see it? Absolutely. But not expecting it.

What I think the conference NEEDS, otherwise it'll be a bust, is Starfield. Instant buy for me, so I do hope we see it here and we get the Fallout 4 treatment where it gets released at the end of the year rather than waiting a year or two with the possibility of delays.

Van Bur3n

I'm hoping for something from BGS that isn't Fallout 4 VR, a mobile game, or multiplayer but at the same time I don't see it happening. Which is unfortunate as its about the only thing from Bethesda I really care for.

Breakaway

Hoping for RAGE 2 but I imagine 2018 is more realistic since Bethesda already has Wolfenstein lined up for this year. Hines did state recently that both RAGE and The Evil Within sold well enough to get sequels, so now that The Evil Within 2 is confirmed, that gives me hope that a RAGE sequel is also around the corner. Wolfenstein will probably look good at least.

xviper

i watched the last 2 Bethesda E3 for The evil within 2 alone, and i got disappointed, hopefully this is the one

Sotha_Sil

Wolfenstein
The Evil Within 2
Dishonored 2 expansion
Prey survival mode, maybe a DLC teaser
Quake Champions
Doom VR/Fallout 4 VR
TES:O Morrowind nostalgia-filled trailer
TES: Legends update
New BGS mobile game

Battlecry still MIA?

TheXbox

Am I crazy or didn't Todd Howard say Bethesda (his studio, that is) was done announcing games a year+ in advance? That's why Fallout 4 was announced a few months before release.

Top Bottom