• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Big butts in games. Will it last? Or meet the same fate as big boobs and pretty faces?

Aug 28, 2019
www.instagram.com
Women also like big butts so I think we're good.
Well, bisexual and gay women also like cute faces and big boobs but the Twitter/Era/Kotaku-esque puritans have managed to screw them over with those, too.

All just to get at that damn blasted "male gaze". Ironic that the puritans value straight males in that regard over lesbian & bisexual women, they're reinforcing "the patriarchy" and don't even know it :pie_roffles:

Going by Control and The Medium, assinigrated.

The girl in The Medium has a nice butt tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Rekki-Maru

Sep 24, 2006
This is just the first phase, the masterplan is to get every character looking like animal crossing.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Is that so... I admit to have not paid too much attention to what you wrote and I had just woke up... I beg your forgiveness.
No worries it's all good, I honestly think you're right though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Strength
Reactions: Closer
Sep 29, 2011
Big butts? Yes, we'll continue to see those.

Sexy big butts? Nope - they'll be gone from games any day now.

This will be the best you can hope for:

• Triggered
Reactions: IbizaPocholo

Bkdk

Dec 20, 2018
Subverse by studio FOW is coming, the mass erect we deserve, most anticipated game for me at least first half 2021 🔥

Last edited: