• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 5 Demo Thread (Players list, scores, etc.)

It's like a super gorgeous version of RE4.

So good. Now to play the second level.

It can be played on US accounts by the way.

Shadow780

nomnomnom

DSC00088.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sheva saying "thanks pahtnah" is horrible :lol

Shooter fans are going to feel right at home INSTANTLY. New controls are amazing. Graphics are amazing. Tense as hell, tons of enemies, lots of firepower, fairly intelligent AI partner (she didn't get into any trouble on her own).

THANKS PAHTHNAH
THANKS PAHTHNAHTHANKS PAHTHNAHTHANKS PAHTHNAHTHANKS PAHTHNAHTHANKS PAHTHNAHTHANKS PAHTHNAH

JoeFenix

Would one of you guys mind sharing is alt japanese account so I can download this?

I can't make gold accounts anymore, PM me if you don't mind, would be VERY appreciated.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Zeliard said:
Yeah, now you just have the preview build of Killzone 2 to resort to. I was I was that unlucky. :p
Unfortunately I don't ever had the preview build myself. Not that I plan to play KZ2 or RE5 in the first place, but I'd like to do some videos ;)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Stitch said:
so the ingame text is english? :O and is there (online) co-op?

Thus far, yes.

And yes.

edit: Hmm...I'm wondering how much strafing is really gonna help...time to find out. :D

JoeFenix said:
Would one of you guys mind sharing is alt japanese account so I can download this?

I can't make gold accounts anymore, PM me if you don't mind, would be VERY appreciated.

This! I'll even give a 100 microsoft points to anyone who does :D

Unless of course account sharing goes against the GAF TOS or something...

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Grimm's the fucking man. DLing now, 45%. Doubt anything can go wrong from here. Woo.

<3<3

Y2Kev

The only thing bigger than my game boner while playing this game are Chris' arms, which are enormous. And sheva's forehead, no hating.

duffey

Oh god I just had a tense encounter with the chainsaw dude and promptly got my head taken off as I couldn't get out in time. Fuuuuuuck this is so good.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone would be so generous to share their Gold JP account that would be awesome. PM me.

So hyped right now. :lol

cvxfreak

So who's up for some co-op? :D

And I don't wanna start a console war, but I just experienced slowdown in the first stage, when too many villagers + axeman are around. Wasn't in the PS3 TGS demo!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
S1kkZ said:
anybody else having a blue bar on the top of the screen? (playing in sd)
its very annoying.

Nope.

And whoa, in-game map looks nice.

Unfortunately, Sheva died before I could finish.

JBuccCP

You know, if my last console which already had 3 accounts made hadn't rroded, I wouldn't have been able to download this. Makes me think the whole rrod thing was meant to happen just for this moment. I guess the Big Guy upstairs really was just looking out for me. Thanks,
Bill.

123rl

The demo is amazing. The game looks and sounds so damn good.

The Public Assembly is so much fun. tbh I haven't felt that kind of rush since...Resident Evil 4 :D

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Wait found it! Its only 472.65 mb! wow. How long is this demo?:D

There's two sections and one of them lasts about 8-10 minutes. I haven't tried the other yet

ColR100

This is amazing. The teamwork sequences look pretty stunning animation wise and the camera work with them is great.

I seem to have a blue line at the top of my image on screen every now and then........anyone else got that?

A lil bit of screen tear every so often, but with these visuals I can't complain.

Y2Kev

I don't see any tearing or slowdown...I thought it played great in both scenarios.

edit: Now I'm logged back into my main and playing.

Top Bottom