• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Collection boxart leaked

Awesome! I hope all the DLC for each game is included because I never got to play Minerva's Den and would love to finally get a chance to play it.

Peltz

I have mixed feelings about the entire series, but I'd probably pick this up at the right price. There's some fantastic content in these games.

Hope it has all the dlc since I've never played any of it.

Also, how much better do these games look on PC? I always felt they were a bit rough on PS3 when I played them. Hopefully I'm in for a surprise and these games will look tons better.

Griss

Holy shit! I secretly hate all three games, but I love them so much that I'm in on day 1.

Finally a remaster to get excited about.

Maybe I should have been expecting this, but I really wasn't.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hope it has all the dlc since I've never played any of it.

Also, how much better do these games look on PC? I always felt they were a bit rough on PS3 when I played them. Hopefully I'm in for a surprise and these games will look tons better.

While Steam screenshots have some compression on them, here's some shots from Steam's 'Most Popular From Last Three Months' on BioShock Infinite currently:

(avoiding spoilerific shots)

DF0AEEC1B0C053DF4BC45E4B69D6586E1A75C4D3
38CA6262DE95A1D8EB4551CB73081CDE364E0768
4F535F5D977F618971ED6E98B70651A3C1BA0125
88BCC8B9C0C2250C9077A42B59C6E1B1416AAD83
DE2106AFA56F98640092B39E072F8466F6E65B4A
A0EC3C617D8F56B78CB987B096BFEA49CEB9DB15
FE382F32AE7200340C634B7106D55C4AB4EA920E

DOWN

Banned
Here's hoping it's a plastic slip-on cover, with the logo's background being transparent, and opening to a nice golden artwork like this in the emblem:

sPOikyn.jpg

I legit yelled when I got the BioShock 1 Collector's Edition and they did this metalwork logo on a piece of paper standard case. Even more surprised that the only Steenbok they did do for BioShock had logos all over it and was ugly as shit.

B33

Banned
I love BioShock 1.

I've issues with Infinite in terms of story and Burial at Sea has problems, too.

spyder_ur

Ridiculously pumped for this - one of my favorite game series and this will be a great package if it has all the DLC, especially for people who haven't played them.

1>Infinite>Minerva's Den>Burial at Sea >2 for me, but I really love them all. The original Bioshock was really a transcendent game for me when I played it.

Fuchsdh

Burial at Sea is the BEST part of the Bioshock series and retroactively makes Infinite a far better game than it would be otherwise.

We... will just have to disagree. I loved the gameplay of it, but the whole "Back to the Future 2" move and "let's rewrite half the established lore" in service of a stupid character motivation just didn't work for me (and a lot of lore fans.)

angelic

Banned
Been holding off a Bio 1 and 2 replay since the ps4 came out...need a release date, 60fps would be nice but not essential. More nice exposure for the brilliant Bio 2 and Minervas Den.

Dev commentary would be perfect, but not holding out hopes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Im guessing thus collection will Probs add steam achievements to original bioshock n not much else lol

angelic

Banned
Guys, if you're looking for 1080p 60fps... Why not pick it up for PC?

Ps4 pad, convenience, easy TV play, my headphones are set up there, trophies, ease of swapping out to my other ps4 games like Rocket League, not liking mouse and keyboard control because it makes it more jittery movement and no analogue walk on keys, not wanting to spend 1500 on a computer, not wanting to tweak settings..

Any more?

Well seeing as my 360 got nicked and I can't play any of the Bioshock right now this is great news to me (XBONE back compatibility not looking likely now!)

What I'd like to know is whether they will include Bioshock 2 multiplayer, which was surprisingly really good.

For me this one is a bit like a Dead Space collection would be - 1 and 2 are top drawer games, but the 3rd installment, not so much, although still decent Infinite and Dead Space 3 were big disapointments.

So Bioshock Collection down, just need Dead Space! Hells throw a Mass Effect collection in and my 360 collection can RIP.

but the hyperbole to completely shit on the game I just don't agree with. I understand some may not like it, but I found it a very engaging game I enjoyed over its course, and found it a joy to explore it.

Agreed. One of my top games of last gen, the story was fantastic IMO and I loved the world. When I see the complaints I feel like I played something entirely different.

DOWN

Banned
He had nothing to do with it, 2k Marin (I think) made it all without his involvement. Which is fine since it's the best of the series

spoken like someone who started the series after 2 was already in the mix

Top Bottom