• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite | Official Spoiler Thread |

Toparaman

Banned
I never understood why people like being spoiled. You can always watch something for a second time knowing how things turn out but you can't ever have the unspoiled experience again. Why wouldn't you want to see it how the writers intended it to be seen?

You're right, and I don't like being spoiled either. However, I think plot twists can sometimes detract from a story, hence I can see a situation where the study may have merit.

I would argue that Infinite would be better written if the game's master thesis (constants and variables, etc.) was laid out in the beginning, making for a less obtuse and confusing experience, particularly regarding the dialogues between the Luteces.

Also, the theme of religion as a corrupting force would be stronger conveyed on an initial playthrough if you knew that Booker is Comstock from the beginning.

Of course, all these issues go away on subsequent playthroughs, plus you get to have your mind blown during the first play. The problem is that Infinite is not conducive to replays. It's not short enough to be casually re-watched like a movie, and it can't be selectively reread like a book. It's a 12+ hour game with very sparse save-points, and a lot of the time involves shooting disposable baddies, Commando style.

Anyway: I just replayed the final chapter to solidify my understanding, and now I possibly have another criticism to add. When Booker refuses to be baptized, this is supposed to be an example of a variable, right? But isn't it actually a constant in the context of the game, since the player has no option to accept the baptism? They should've given the player a choice. If the player took the baptism, you would see the resulting constant of Booker becoming Comstock, and you'd get to see his transformation and rise to power. You could easily replay the final chapter to get the other ending.

So not only would it fix the ludonarrative dissonance; it would also enrich the story.

Vodh

Anyway: I just replayed the final chapter to solidify my understanding, and now I possibly have another criticism to add. When Booker refuses to be baptized, this is supposed to be an example of a variable, right? But isn't it actually a constant in the context of the game, since the player has no option to accept the baptism? They should've given the player a choice. If the player took the baptism, you would see the resulting constant of Booker becoming Comstock, and you'd get to see his transformation and rise to power. You could easily replay the final chapter to get the other ending.

So not only would it fix the ludonarrative dissonance; it would also enrich the story.

When you're playing the sequence where Booker gets baptized and refuses, you're not making a new choice, you're basically reliving your life. In this sense, there are no variables at all in a single person's life since they don't get to make a choice twice. The variable across the multiverse is that Booker makes different choice in different worlds. The fact that the Booker you're currently playing as has already made his choice doesn't make it a constant. Elizabeth isn't exploring possibilities, she's just tagging along as Booker comes to understand his own life - and since it's a Booker, not a Comstock that you're playing as, it would make no sense for him to have memories of accepting the baptism.

This is reinforced by Elizabeth telling Booker that it's no good to delay things because it's a choice he's already made and they won't be able to move forward until he ultimately repeats that choice.

Trigger

~snip~

It doesn't enrich anything if the narrative's intention was to be a mystery.

Anyway: I just replayed the final chapter to solidify my understanding, and now I possibly have another criticism to add. When Booker refuses to be baptized, this is supposed to be an example of a variable, right? But isn't it actually a constant in the context of the game, since the player has no option to accept the baptism?

A lot of things are constant within the context of our choices as gamers, but within the story and universe it's still a variable. Booker can accept the baptism or not. Liz can choose to smother him or not.

They should've given the player a choice. If the player took the baptism, you would see the resulting constant of Booker becoming Comstock, and you'd get to see his transformation and rise to power. You could easily replay the final chapter to get the other ending.

Unnecessary. The conclusion of the narrative involves Liz and Booker envoking a paradox with his death. We don't need to see Booker's transformation into Comstock since we already have so much knowledge on his future self already. I assume you're referring to giving us a choice in the ending tho. Maybe I've misread.

Toparaman

Banned
When you're playing the sequence where Booker gets baptized and refuses, you're not making a new choice, you're basically reliving your life. In this sense, there are no variables at all in a single person's life since they don't get to make a choice twice. The variable across the multiverse is that Booker makes different choice in different worlds. The fact that the Booker you're currently playing as has already made his choice doesn't make it a constant. Elizabeth isn't exploring possibilities, she's just tagging along as Booker comes to understand his own life - and since it's a Booker, not a Comstock that you're playing as, it would make no sense for him to have memories of accepting the baptism.

This is reinforced by Elizabeth telling Booker that it's no good to delay things because it's a choice he's already made and they won't be able to move forward until he ultimately repeats that choice.

Ah, I get it now, I think. I forgot that the Booker we play as has technically already made the choice to refuse the baptism. I take back my criticism.

Unnecessary. The conclusion of the narrative involves Liz and Booker envoking a paradox with his death. We don't need to see Booker's transformation into Comstock since we already have so much knowledge on his future self already. I assume you're referring to giving us a choice in the ending tho. Maybe I've misread.

While I understand why born-again Booker became Comstock, I'm still interested in the how. Maybe it's better left to the imagination, but I think it would be fascinating to see the transformation. I hope it's one of the DLC; that would be awesome.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Where's this 122 number coming from you're talking on this page? Just bear the game now, reeling!

I finally got to play a game based on The Dark Tower, and I didn't even know it till the end!!!! How cool.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Where's this 122 number coming from you're talking on this page? Just bear the game now, reeling!

I finally got to play a game based on The Dark Tower, and I didn't even know it till the end!!!! How cool.

The coin toss scene early on as you're entering Columbia has 122 "heads" marked on the board, suggesting that they've tried this 122 times at that point. Not quite sure how that would work though as it suggests there'd need to be 122 different Columbias for them to try and overthrow Comstock in, although that's possible I suppose!

Vodh

The coin toss scene early on as you're entering Columbia has 122 "heads" marked on the board, suggesting that they've tried this 122 times at that point. Not quite sure how that would work though as it suggests there'd need to be 122 different Columbias for them to try and overthrow Comstock in, although that's possible I suppose!

It is one possibility. The other one would be that since the Lutece twins, and later on Elizabeth too, seem to be able to move between universes, but also through time as well, they're simply grabbing a different Booker and pulling him into this particular Columbia instead of the last Booker.

To do that, they have to go back in time yet again, and since this time they're not doing anything with the last Booker who has presumably failed, he ends up not being pulled into Columbia after all and instead, the new Booker starts his quest. And the twins mark it on the coin flip board.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
It is one possibility. The other one would be that since the Lutece twins, and later on Elizabeth too, seem to be able to move between universes, but also through time as well, they're simply grabbing a different Booker and pulling him into this particular Columbia instead of the last Booker.

To do that, they have to go back in time yet again, and since this time they're not doing anything with the last Booker who has presumably failed, he ends up not being pulled into Columbia after all and instead, the new Booker starts his quest. And the twins mark it on the coin flip board.

Can they move through time? Why wouldn't they just go back and stop themselves from having set the events in motion in the first place then? Or at least not have Booker sell his child.

Does beating the game on 1999 mode give you the trophy for beating it on Hard as well?

Don't forget to do so without using any of the Dollar Bill vending machines though.

I'm currently in the process of doing that and I'm having a blast. Playing it on normal wasn't really that challenging or fun.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Can they move through time? Why wouldn't they just go back and stop themselves from having set the events in motion in the first place then? Or at least not have Booker sell his child.

I think they said they truly had to stop Comstock from ever being born at all, would be the only 'real solution' - so they go back to the central universe where Booker decides to take the baptism, and actually kill him then so Comstock is never born? both Unrepented Booker can live, though he doesn't sell Anna because there was no Comstock who comes calling from the other timeline for the baby in the first place.

They mentioned going back in time and "stopping" Comstock but the Lutece twins toss it aside as a simple "how far does one know when to go back?" i took that to mean they've tried various things but never figured out the right time/place to truly end the threat.

though how stopping Comstock from being born that one time truly affects all the other universes I don't know, unless they were just locally using the two we jump back/forth from.

Unless the one they jump to is the dark tower timeline!

Salamando

I think they said they truly had to stop Comstock from ever being born at all, would be the only 'real solution' - so they go back to the central universe where Booker decides to take the baptism, and actually kill him then so Comstock is never born? both Unrepented Booker can live, though he doesn't sell Anna because there was no Comstock who comes calling from the other timeline for the baby in the first place.

They mentioned going back in time and "stopping" Comstock but the Lutece twins toss it aside as a simple "how far does one know when to go back?" i took that to mean they've tried various things but never figured out the right time/place to truly end the threat.

though how stopping Comstock from being born that one time truly affects all the other universes I don't know, unless they were just locally using the two we jump back/forth from.

Unless the one they jump to is the dark tower timeline!

I'd like to think they saw messing with the past as being too risky. They can move anywhere, but it doesn't seem like they got the omnipotence. Removing Comstock from existence would create a paradox, and that's not something you gamble with.

Even with the paradox working out in their favor, there's additional moral/ethical issues. By taking out Comstock, Liz poofed infinite universes out of existence. Some had Comstock doing good work...others he was a tyrant. Doesn't matter, all gone. Not to mention, the people Comstock would've killed (through future Liz) aren't saved, they just cease to exist. Versions of them in other universes live on, but they always will. Comstock kills a finite number of people, Liz causes an infinite number to dissappear.

That's assuming they just disappear and don't just enter the universe's recycling bin for stuff that's exists but can't exist.

Just beat this game. Had to read a plot synopsis because so much stuff was thrown at me at once.
Still, awesome game, awesome story. I had dogged it at first because I thought the game was about Religion and American Exceptionalism and yaddayaddayadda but thats all just a backdrop for the multiverse plot line the game hints at throughout.
Props to Ken Levine.

Why doesn't Booker recognize Lady Comstock as his wife that died in childbirth? It's pretty blatant that they are alternate reality versions of the same woman and he didn't blank out his wife's existence, just that his daughter survived childbirth.

Also, Undertow + Shock Jockey combo with Storm and Blood for Salt = hilariously OP. Grab fools, fry 'em, repeat. I think I died once after I fully upgraded those plasmids. Even the final fight with a billion Patriots and dudes in heavy armor was cake.

Throwing a Devil's Kiss into a group of enemies suspended with Bucking Bronco is also sooo satisfying with Storm. It's like a small nuke going off

Trigger

Why doesn't Booker recognize Lady Comstock as his wife that died in childbirth? It's pretty blatant that they are alternate reality versions of the same woman and he didn't blank out his wife's existence, just that his daughter survived childbirth.

Maybe they aren't the same person? Or maybe the two are dramatically different? We only have our speculation really.

Question: Is it possible that Booker is the Songbird? It isn't, right? It doesn't make sense to me but I've heard someone claim that the Songbird is Booker.

Also, Undertow + Shock Jockey combo with Storm and Blood for Salt = hilariously OP. Grab fools, fry 'em, repeat. I think I died once after I fully upgraded those plasmids. Even the final fight with a billion Patriots and dudes in heavy armor was cake.

Throwing a Devil's Kiss into a group of enemies suspended with Bucking Bronco is also sooo satisfying with Storm. It's like a small nuke going off

I got neither Storm nor Blood To Salt in my playthrough. I get that the gear is random so that players experience a different playthrough and it also increases re-play value but it becomes a game of luck. Some gear sucks and some is awesome.

Trigger

Question: Is it possible that Booker is the Songbird? It isn't, right? It doesn't make sense to me but I've heard someone claim that the Songbird is Booker.

The possibilities are Infinite™. There are some thematic similarities between Booker and Songbird, but no real foundation for it to be Booker. Maybe a Songbird-centric DLC will reveal more.

What if Booker and Elizabeth escaped to NY because Elizabeth didn't know the longitude and latitude of Paris. What would have happened when they reached NY? Has that ever been speculated?

Vodh

What if Booker and Elizabeth escaped to NY because Elizabeth didn't know the longitude and latitude of Paris. What would have happened when they reached NY? Has that ever been speculated?

Not knowing their history they would have married, Comstock would snatch himself a new Elizabeth who grows into Old Elizabeth and upon learning the truth about the incest decides to destroy NY.

I'm guessing the Luteces would show up before that point to dope-slap him in their usual manner.

Salamando

Doesn't matter, the universes where Columbia exists no longer exist. If our Liz managed to escape Columbia, someone else's Liz wouldn't and they'd be the ones who drown Booker. As long as something has a chance of occurring, it will.

EliCash

So the three Lady Comstock fights lasted less than 10 seconds each on 1999 mode there. I had no idea charge + shotgun was so effective.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, they started after shipping the game. Most DLC's we hear about start before that.

Einbroch

Banned
Meh. Just beat the game and even after reading a summary, I still think there are plot holes.

So there are infinite universes, right? Based on choices we make, not chance. I got that. But going by that logic there are so many choices that every person makes every day that there must be 100% chance of Comstock coming to fruition another way other than the baptism. So killing Booker at that one instance wouldn't do squat.

And why do they care? It's not their universe anymore. They killed Comstock in their universe, Columbia is bye-bye, and all is well. I just don't understand why they care. They should just go to Paris and live their lives. But no, for some reason they basically kill themselves as they know it so they can go back to before this ever happened.

I don't know, I don't like it. It's the same reason I don't like time travel. Too many loopholes, too much "wait a second". It all seems rather pointless.

Still really liked the game, but that ending was kinda dumb.

Salamando

Meh. Just beat the game and even after reading a summary, I still think there are plot holes.

So there are infinite universes, right? Based on choices we make, not chance. I got that. But going by that logic there are so many choices that every person makes every day that there must be 100% chance of Comstock coming to fruition another way other than the baptism. So killing Booker at that one instance wouldn't do squat.

And why do they care? It's not their universe anymore. They killed Comstock in their universe, Columbia is bye-bye, and all is well. I just don't understand why they care. They should just go to Paris and live their lives. But no, for some reason they basically kill themselves as they know it so they can go back to before this ever happened.

I don't know, I don't like it. It's the same reason I don't like time travel. Too many loopholes, too much "wait a second". It all seems rather pointless.

Still really liked the game, but that ending was kinda dumb.

They killed Comstock in a universe, not their universe. Technically, the universe both Liz and Booker were born in don't have a Comstock. The universe they spend the first half of the game in, they never kill him. It's implied that that universe's Comstock was baptized on a Lutece=Female branch, whereas it's hinted Player Booker's baptism was on a Lutece=Male branch (the entire statue changing gender thing). Even at the end of game, the Comstock who abducts Anna may very well still be alive, allowing the entire game to play out as normal...

Wait, I'm pretty sure I just made things worse...

The ending doesn't hold up well to scrutiny. That's all there is to really say about it. If choice creates branches, does a timetravellers choice create branches as well? Does that mean Liz's choice to drown Booker creates a branch where she decides to not drown Booker?

I can get what Liz's goal was...by the end of the game, she was a murderer, found out she was stolen from her father, was locked away in a tower.....she wanted to undo all of that, go back and remove comstock's influence from her life, so she could live it as it was meant to be lived. Whether that was actually achieved...who knows.

The idea is that Elizabeth, for whatever reason, gained some sort of quantum omnipotence/ omniscience. She can't just say "well Comstock is dead, whatever" because she now can perceive every reality she chooses to, and will always see and know Comstock is out there. The baptism she takes Booker to is some sort of nexus that all realities involving Booker from that point on branch out from, which is why there are multiple Elizabeths there I'm guessing. There can't be any branches because Booker drowning is now a constant across every single universe. It's confusing and sort of overly-convenient, but that's the best I could come up with.

Anyway, does Elizabeth's character arc make no sense? At first she only says she's "read about" Comstock, then seeing posters of him was the first time she saw him. Suddenly she's shocked and angry that Comstock might be her father, even though she barely knows anything about him and why he's terrible. Then the Ghost Mom section doesn't make sense either because she keeps talking about Lady Comstock like she was some neglectful mother while Elizabeth was growing up. She says "I hated you," but she had no idea Lady Comstock could possibly have been her mother until again, after she had left her tower.

Salamando

The idea is that Elizabeth, for whatever reason, gained some sort of quantum omnipotence/ omniscience. She can't just say "well Comstock is dead, whatever" because she now can perceive every reality she chooses to, and will always see and know Comstock is out there. The baptism she takes Booker to is some sort of nexus that all realities involving Booker from that point on branch out from, which is why there are multiple Elizabeths there I'm guessing. There can't be any branches because Booker drowning is now a constant across every single universe. It's confusing and sort of overly-convenient, but that's the best I could come up with.

Anyway, does Elizabeth's character arc make no sense? At first she only says she's "read about" Comstock, then seeing posters of him was the first time she saw him. Suddenly she's shocked and angry that Comstock might be her father, even though she barely knows anything about him and why he's terrible. Then the Ghost Mom section doesn't make sense either because she keeps talking about Lady Comstock like she was some neglectful mother while Elizabeth was growing up. She says "I hated you," but she had no idea Lady Comstock could possibly have been her mother until again, after she had left her tower.

Some sort of nexus? That just sounds like something made up to explain a plot hole. Not exactly the best defense. One of my larger problems with the games plot is that it leaves out a good number of puzzle pieces, but allows people to explain them away via some combination of "Liz is a god" or "infinite universes". For example...

Liz's story arch. With infinite universes, anything that can happen, will. Since our entire journey in-game is orchestrated by the Luteces, maybe they just brought us to the Columbia that would leave us with the greatest chance of success. Namely, one where Liz was largely ignored by her "parents" and thus would be likely to help us.

I'm on the 3rd layer of Comstock's Zeppelin. How far am I into the the game? How long till I finish the game approx?

Like 15 minutes.

Some sort of nexus? That just sounds like something made up to explain a plot hole. Not exactly the best defense. One of my larger problems with the games plot is that it leaves out a good number of puzzle pieces, but allows people to explain them away via some combination of "Liz is a god" or "infinite universes". For example...

Liz's story arch. With infinite universes, anything that can happen, will. Since our entire journey in-game is orchestrated by the Luteces, maybe they just brought us to the Columbia that would leave us with the greatest chance of success. Namely, one where Liz was largely ignored by her "parents" and thus would be likely to help us.

It's not necessarily a plot hole. The idea is that there are constants and variants. Booker's baptism is presumably already a constant, that branches off into Comstock or Booker. Elizabeth and Booker are changing the constant to Booker dying. All realities intersect at this point, and no matter how they branch off, Booker is dead. Since there are multiple Elizabeths, and Elizabeth isn't so stupid as to think drowning just one Booker will stop every Comstock, we have to assume this is some kind of singular event across all universes. Except then the after credits scene mucks everything up. Though the game definitely doesn't do a good job explaining itself and leaves way too much to assumption. AD is really the only thing that's adequately explained within the game.

That doesn't explain Elizabeth's erratic behavior. She was ignored by her "parents," she didn't even know they were her parents because she never met them. But then when she finds out, she first acts like it's awful that Comstock is her father (it would be, but at that point in the game she wouldn't know why because Comstock hasn't said or done anything against her and Booker yet), and then later acts like she knew Lady Comstock her whole life and thought she was this horrible, neglectful mother. Her spite makes sense, but the whole exchange with Ghost Mom outside Comstock House doesn't make sense.

Neiteio

Might as well share a small portion of my 1,500+ screens here:

C9A88661438106F26AE61802690C6B71821BAE53
493962E176FC9F0A7D366964E28689F2670820B2
24959939DD6B27FFD26532688EC9C641DEE73EA6
871A33FFE111A69219B2D0B0374439DA5B53BAEC
CCFA24CA65537D0C735035789135A16F0EB311E9
9B228C384F32360D3AFAE54DF47F4B7ECBDD3CF0
796B7D2E36A6702A77C90D05DDCD9E6E84037CF5
6F18C2A2A67236D8B130EB8B2769A26256170FD3
444F87A9615A5595287159C7D624479A9E1FC234
D2BCBD5230D21E7536C01531BE69CB1ADA314D87
E077E258483C0B369FAF5DABE2D3FFEC2C389EAF
EEC4E025A8ACA5CDBAEFF76EE6933C75EACCF34F
F5E6A4120E4EF0DDA746C0157D74BEE453A62503
FD33333465F33E89B208EC2A4CE8161313AEDE1B
AF2240BD8AB26FB9E0DD679E3BF6F9ECA735697B
D097303B613E39ABDD9D7284E8EF354281F63609
6DB026F4BF6FF8D1453F2C0BBCE59CEAAE308554
4520E691D79DA231351847DB7DEC8EEDEA45EF95
9FCBF92CFD21078A84E4653326E83F6988CA631D
03729440EEFEDBF9B16524B2AB3BB4A4E0A11B42
8919952C8CB7D89D714B5040F3DF5053A7929FBE
1C046DB5ED7ABEEEE1E03CC6F6ADAC32A0744C01
BD2A2F6D9A9F01821798997E0311F071612C0220
E119CF7C853A6825DD679A55D41FEE7D819D531F
4279CA8C7A487F56AC62F43FBA18D469070263C4
EE3557DC6C10DF9527378BBF3FA77AB1FC10557D
7E665A3BF0027BD801F83AC65B6F326217EA77B1
5877CAE1E55706C9045F5AAB767B1204B3723010
2D74F32C9D65B3A9A6C53A243C77F9FF29F7E6B2
28E2F91EE232F4AD29190E9145317066AB6C2985
2CC197E48326E41F180A7BC1DE90C7B62CC35018
1661251A72870A8983FBD75A3E55245519C1DB5A
6510C3964449E08ECB38232534718AD894FD0FC7
A69C8DA7208853BC3F46155F9020EA7C7692F00B
297133181D388AE2AF4DCD9998B55695E7BCCFF5
C957A0F155F2D59D0963CBB57F380CF89D9E1321
46B7A84C6D4D97A5C111407FF5ECE101CD16EF37
375763EC43E6557AF8C88CE75688B87F00C007FC
3724EBAFFCDE01FFB8CF7261E7F874C5E0C01D09
AFC772D5F41CD619D012249D377BA2BAA5B8BC9A
EC54EDF1FD5CAC4C0E759AD3B3AF411A599E84C9
42C45B984A39A8BDD16BBAA75DAAAA148FB53E5F
E56A06F7E394C7E5BBA8651A066C5431AA442A39
1E39E51078F97149F34B1220F648A8CF23ABCAC8
73A5DD1168571FA621280CEE569D0298E1AF318C
AC3EAC8040B57BB0C8DCC4A8D90432200EDF86E9
CDDA698C2E2D6B3771CFAA22B6644FEBCD4410D8
CCD1B7ED0AA0511EE70FF0BDAC44F397EE7FCF64
162E59E12CECC3399F6BF6251DB965017C44BC7D
2C71B2E8A89C42D94DCA87A88025BD47757674FD
605505B2C1B98D030670AFCA0E467BEF798F6142
AE988CD20AC1E7F1180B190392DCB1B0773AD5C9
F711B6AB0F72CAC7FA4BE44B73A08663EDD01798
EC73E99F58066292AE03E231E0EE65862060E2F6
0829A569AF3772C5A6CD48066BE0EC1D72EB6582
AF1446ED9A6EAAA133E7AA5688AC831AB7114930
F05ED3531BCDA5716C85C9267DC5ECB2C38B5919
A41280819E0A200A7612EBB38F7C338A1F4A6690
83A21C37C40A82ED7E9AE864316144E75C7B2859
859DB85A4AF93CCE5FAB99B9A05C8C54576CD96B
850848D6BB7F6A485D6E85F5AE9654C2B03C2F5B
B0E20E09DB419B0FB68B5786A38CD02D2C80EA68
953BDF0481D9090AC68E892903CE9BFE8FAC4135
5512D0BD073724F7C86CE1294F8DB89D0E00D30C
0027DBF099BF58D3D03601BDB43B95AB02E7C3E9
68B5227E0F012CF7D0A132A691D89347E308FFB9
62319F7C86220142436A3302CE58A6AF2FDDF172
755EEF897810E55ADE49C1D01EF66466DC48A00F
6A0BD748D449649D02878D60FC7E6E32E0248741
64875FEDA256FFA874751622FF10A8BC60223C50
484DB3C2872DED4156AD99011D090593F10D057A
2D3782B8BD92A67FF0A023A81F861D9A00CED0DF
7E60B3E489186CBAD13EF3BC78F62732C4291020
E35662C7C350352A8841DB24196372F286BEA2B7
BD6AA35CDAD1C4C25A643BEBCD9402C126A1133F
B3F9B361D7783E90BF5F5BBD1C05E325D3B5F246
6542F75AEE530EB8B302AF24AEF59918B4292061
450ECD085F806F0865CAA6EEECE3776ED9E7A113
08A0DB48FF808D28D27A22A10BD8A851B0FEF850
AB53CB223B28756AA67DA1D1A8661234878F5CEC
C57B25C18AE9E8ED7F846E7D695DF8CC8F85E36B
91392973F41D1C216F3AA8E62AD5E42630AD40ED
98779F175E711CD2290FD4C3CC0214D1B469C799
F1CA475795A349952CBC26A704EA7593030EAA2F

Neiteio

That would spoil story locations for new players.
Yeah, that's why I only posted the screens here and in the thread where people who played all three are debating whether Infinite trumps the original. Although, there aren't any actual plot spoilers in the set, which I did on the off-chance someone peruses the thread against their better judgment.

Top Bottom