• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare teasing next Mass Effect [Up4: Fourth Pic (1 LQ offscreen, 3 concept art)]

Oh God, bringing back exploration!!!?

0u6eWtM.png

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Please Bioware, go back to making space opera RPG's. Don't try to go after the CoD crowd. Just make games the way you used to.

scarybore

That was posted by a different dev.

Hopefully a 3rd (at least) image incoming!

Oh... shit, back to evil doers stealing Keith David's breakfast then. (Did they ever retcon/attempt to fix Deception? God it was a fucking mess)

They're doing tweets every 30 minutes today, so until they stop we should get them every 30.

Sweet, wasn't expecting any media from ME4 this year so pretty excited that this is going down.

I fucking knew he was calibrating that tablet.

Such reach in his arm, such flexibility in his skill set!

Oh God, bringing back exploration!!!?

0u6eWtM.png

Would love a vehicle again, but more like Mako and not like Hammerhead.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I want to hear, at what point of the ME timeline will this game take place. The first contact war would be nice, but I guess it will happen after the events of the trilogy.

Kinda bummer, as I can already see how Shepard might over glorified as a saint in the new game. Do not want :<.

I can only assume people who want the first contact war don't know much about it, because it would be quite a boring game.

It only involved Humans and Turians, that means no exploring the galaxy and no other races as Humans hadn't encountered any of the other ones yet. There were iirc only 2/3 main battles that were mostly in space, and the whole thing was only 3 months long that involved a planet siege where nothing really dramatic happened.

It would really make for an awful Mass Effect game.

If this is truly being made by the same team that brought us Mass Effect 3: Omega, its going to take significantly more than an offscreen shot to make me consider even touching this.

The second screen is too small to actually tell, but that looks like a Cerberus logo on the shoulder portion of their armor. Even more reason to nope.gif my way out of here. Find a better antagonist please.

Sothpaw

Playing on pc using a controller. I'll never understand playing shooters with a controller when you have a k/m.

Hindle

Banned
I'm thinking this will be the Voyager or Next Generation of the Mass Effect world, completely new story's, characters etc.

Top Bottom