• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black demo?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
considering EA's X360 port-happy nature, and burnout coming soon from Criterion - what are the chances of a proper X360 version of this?

mrklaw said:
considering EA's X360 port-happy nature, and burnout coming soon from Criterion - what are the chances of a proper X360 version of this?

3.gif

Ranger X

I'm surprised and very pleased by the demo.
It starts in full action and it's very intense. The game gives me quite alot of adrenaline and i like that. It's fluid, it's breakable frenzy, the AI are not bad at all, the guns are cool.

So far, i buy.

mrklaw said:

There's a rumor that this will be ported to X360, but don't expect huge enhancements.

black_13

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
I have that OPM, and in the blurb where they mention what demo's will be included in the next mag there was no mention of Black.
Yeah I saw that as well but I asked Joe Rybicki on his blog on 1up.com and here's what he said we'll be getting one.
It doesn't mean much now though as that issue will probably go on stand everywhere maybe about two weeks or so before the release date of the game.

kenta

Has no PEINS
I stopped by GameCrazy on my lunch break and asked for the demo and yeah the guy told me I had to preorder. I've never even been to GameCrazy before so I was apprehensive about it, but the guy was like "You have to play this game" and he pointed to a TV off to my left that was playing the demo. He gave me the controller and holy crap it was intense. It's everything I thought it would be, I absolutely fell in love.

He kept talking about it while I was playing, he apparently went to CES with his manager or whatever and they hadn't heard of the game until then. They came across the game there and were hooked on it, they played it through a dozen or so times. He said the version at CES was much much more polished than the demo I was playing and to be honest I thought the demo looked fantastically polished so I can't wait to see what the final looks like. He mentioned that the CES build had better AI and that the demo felt kinda placeholderish in comparison. I ended up reserving the game and getting the demo, I can't wait until I can get home and crank up the surround sound. I'm so stoked for this game.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
Gotta say, I was really pumped for this game, played the demo and ... meh!

Not bad, pretty fun, but really nothing amazing. Kinda slow paced and fussy for the action experience it claims to be.

Hope the final is better.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wyzdom said:
I'm surprised and very pleased by the demo.
It starts in full action and it's very intense. The game gives me quite alot of adrenaline and i like that. It's fluid, it's breakable frenzy, the AI are not bad at all, the guns are cool.

So far, i buy.

I like it too. My only problem is the sluggish look controls. Not a big concern, though, seeing as there will probably be sensitivity options in the final build.

Falch

TheTrin said:
I like it too. My only problem is the sluggish look controls. Not a big concern, though, seeing as there will probably be sensitivity options in the final build.

Sorry to disappoint you:

IGN said:
Another disappointment is that there weren't (and there will not be) sensitivity sliders to adjust how your movements react in relation to your manipulation of the analog sticks. Apparently, this all ties into having realistic physics for the guns, but for some it could be a big adjustment.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/684/684658p3.html

Top Bottom