• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

Im in Aus and getting a vita deal frkm ebgames tomorrow and a ps4 later. I should be set with 2 of these from amazon right?

Kvik

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I have never had ps plus before, and I plan on buying a ps4 soon, I currently dont have any psn id or account, and I live in europe. Would it be smart to make my main psn account American when I make my account?

At this current stage, most games on EU PSN costs more than US PSN. You should take this into consideration when creating your account. I will assume that you are aware that any games purchased on US PSN can be played on any other region account(s). Just keep in mind that you will lose the cloud saving feature when you play a game in non-PS+ account.

pje122

Thanks. Seems like it's live for me.
I'll do 2xPSN+ subscriptions plus some DLC to get that $10 back.

Edit: Oh, does tax count against the $60?

MrMooMoo

Did code go through for u? Tried on vita and said " the connection to server or device has been lost" kind of annoyed now lol and if I go to sen site to enter code it says code already redeemed but still not showing as ps + member

I am not near my ps3 but the SEN site says "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC." I guess I will have to try later.

At this current stage, most games on EU PSN costs more than US PSN. You should take this into consideration when creating your account. I will assume that you are aware that any games purchased on US PSN can be played on any other region account(s). Just keep in mind that you will lose the cloud saving feature (and multiplayer) when you play a game in non-PS+ account.
Afaik you can play online on any account on your PS4 as long as the primary account has PS+.

About "spend $60 get $10 back" deal... does it just mean spending the money in your wallet? I spent $35 on NGS1 but I bought the PSN credit from Amazon. If I spend more to buy the PS+ for $30, I'll be eligible for the promo correct? It doesn't matter where I bought the funds for my PSN wallet?

edit: Was it just me or did someone post some sleazy pics around?

UNCMark

Banned
About "spend $60 get $10 back" deal... does it just mean spending the money in your wallet? I spent $35 on NGS1 but I bought the PSN credit from Amazon. If I spend more to buy the PS+ for $30, I'll be eligible for the promo correct? It doesn't matter where I bought the funds for my PSN wallet?

edit: Was it just me or did someone post some sleazy pics around?

Spend money from your PSN wallet and it counts. Doesnt matter how the credit got into it.

Kvik

Afaik you can play online on any account on your PS4 as long as the primary account has PS+.

Yes, you are correct. Edited my post.

How many users can play online multiplayer modes on a single PS4 system set as “Primary” by a PS Plus member?
All users can play online multiplayer modes. Up to four users can log in simultaneously to a single PS4 system, and all will have access to multiplayer as long as PS4 is set as “Primary” by a PS Plus member.

LordCanti

Finally got Gamestop to sell me PS+ after trying for far too long. After a $25 gift card (that I'm not sure it even processed...receipt doesn't even mention it =/ May have to call), I can live with $6 for a year of PS+.

Today was a good day.

rc213

Finally got Gamestop to sell me PS+ after trying for far too long. After a $25 gift card (that I'm not sure it even processed...receipt doesn't even mention it =/ May have to call), I can live with $6 for a year of PS+.

Today was a good day.

Same here, I added a $20 gift card but the receipt doesn't mention it at all. Still waiting for the email with the code.

I've very rarely seen it happen. I only remember the stupidly good deal on a bundle of PC games (Square Enix?) for $10 instead of over a hundred.

Trouble

Banned
What the shit GameStop? Gimme mah code.

Thank you for choosing GameStop.com.

We are currently reviewing your order XXXXXXXXXXXX. While this review may take up to 12 hours, our goal is to complete our review and release your order as quickly as possible. You do not need to take any action at this time. If we need additional information to process your order, one of our team members will reach out to you via email.

Thank you for your patience.

GameStop Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom