• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black-ish S3 |OT| Something Better is Coming (Charlie's baaaack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Wednesdays 9:30/8:30 central
Season One |OT|
Season Two |OT|

YhvyJeJ.jpg

Charlie's back.

Diane is still the best.

Daveed Diggs from Hamilton is here.

edit:

Now featuring Golden Globe winner Tracee Ellis Ross.

DwfMTIf.jpg

I really enjoyed last week's Disney episode. Looking forward to checking out tonight's episode sometime later this week. Charlie really is awesome and Diane is my favorite character on the show behind Dre.

Mesousa

Banned
What a copout at the end

God damn I really wish they would have kept her an atheist. We do exist people, and slowly our families do except our decisions on such matters

vypek

What a copout at the end

God damn I really wish they would have kept her an atheist. We do exist people, and slowly our families do except our decisions on such matters

Regarding the spoiler, I feel that is what they were trying to go for with the very last scene with the voice overs and Bow's brother. Didn't seem like something they'd stick with for Zoey. The kids don't really seem to change

Tizoc

More people need to watch this show.
Only watched ep. 1 but it was very entertaining and thank Black Jesus that Charlie is back.
"...Eustace!

MartyStu

Ehh, was not a fan of this episode. For a show that usually does a good job with this sort of thing, this episode really irked me.

Did not appreciate the insinuation that you have essentially abandoned your heritage if you are not a believer.

Sandfox

I felt this episode fit the overall theme of the show and we don't know how Zoey feels now going by the final scene.

Dereck

This episode hit me because I have an occasional dialogue with family member about God and we just don't agree at all about the topic.

Second episode was okay but he first was a travesty. Did anyone else feel like they were watching a twenty minute Disney advert? It's a shame at a show that has great subject matter a lot of the time stooped to.

vypek

Second episode was okay but he first was a travesty. Did anyone else feel like they were watching a twenty minute Disney advert? It's a shame at a show that has great subject matter a lot of the time stooped to.

It actually only made me think of when Disney bought ABC in the 90's and a whole shows on ABC had the characters go to Disneyland. Roseanne is the first show to come to mind. Not sure what made them do it now.

Every ABC sitcom has a "Going to Disney" episode. Modern Family did it last.

For all intents and purposes, it WAS a commercial.

BriGuy

Dismissing atheism/agnosticism as "some white shit" was kind of a non-starter for me, but maybe that was the point.

Tizoc

This episode was hilarious, Charlie was just TOO good in this episode.
Poor Maurice tho :/

...but no really Charlie was TOO good in this episode.

Tizoc

Why is thread only page so far? Where is the love gaf?
Are people waiting for it to finish sp they can binge watch it?

Tizoc

This Season has been brilliant so far.

...but Gamecube controllers with ROCKET LEAGUE?! Are they playing the PC ver.?

Also once again Stevens and co. were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too white for my taste, no offense.

hwalker84

How did you find the hoodie?

Honestly I don't even know. Tried a bunch of sites that sell these type of clothes. Eventually found it after looking at every hoodie. HD broadcast wasn't enough to see the whole logo.

Got it off Karmaloop for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom