• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Rhapsody

Banned
Reversal wind backdash failed me lol. Tried to backdash at the end too.

Edit: Oh, after training mode I figured that was the case. Didn't know Bang wasn't in counter hit state after 3C is blocked. welp, haha.

Rhapsody

Banned
Any blue beat that you did on me into a reset was wind tech too, haha. I just mistimed it.

That was fun though. I've always been scared of this matchup because nails are scary against her, but it was good MU exp.
Bang doesn't let her comfortably play neutral, so I'm still shaky on dealing with that.

That matchup is super stressful and momentum based for both sides, imo. Her 236A/B/C and the bats cut Bang's area of the screen the same way nails cuts hers. Defensively neither has much of an answer for the other's pressure so it's often whoever gets the first hit dominates the round. I usually just pick Bullet against Rachel so I don't have to deal with actually having to think in neutral.

Busaiku

This is a PS3 tournament, so by no means do you have to play on Vita.
Just that if you and your opponent have the Vita game and would like to play there, that's an option.

Uraizen

Banned
Yeah, I could tell you were getting more familiar with him.

I had to remember that his new midscreen combo was stuff into 2D~C > 5D~A > 6D~C or not being able to combo off of his overhead anymore into 6B. ;_;

What happened that made me player v1.1 so little? Did it take forever to come here and then they announced BBCP2?

Mdesilva

Does anyone have a compiled list of Kokonoe's 2.0 changes? Everyone dropped her like she lost everything, so I'm wondering what she still has left.

RoeBear

I felt I had to switch to Relius, I have such a hard time vs Nu. You rolled out of all my Carl setups which took a while to set up, then got in my head. I'm so free to anti airs too :/

If you want to play more I can.

Yea, I definitely don't have as much Relius experience since I dropped the game when Extend hit.
I let you command roll out of my pressure for free too much when you were Carl. Oh well that's online for you. It was fun though!

Yea sure i'll do a few more.

GGs, sorry meant to say i gotta go play against Rhap

Rhapsody

Banned
GGs, Curry-Hakase. Let me check the score just to make sure since I think you won earlier lol

Edit: Yeah, you beat me earlier. 4-2 was the final score.

Yea GGs, you're the most patient player here so far haha. So content with blocking.
Checking the replay theatre sounds like a good idea, I never though about using it like that.

Rhapsody

Banned
Thanks, haha. I had some crucial errors where I'd wind past you, I pretty much lost those rounds :(
Also all those varying Nu mixups got me. I don't come across enough of them prior.

And Roebear, if you want to play, we can play our set.

RoeBear

I know I went pretty ham, I did it because Rachel reversal doesn't exist.

Gonna grab food from kitchen after this one gimmie like 3-5 min

Rhapsody

Banned
3 more and then I need to get going.

Edit: lol Double Down. GGs, gtg get dinner.

I dropped my double baden baden lily combo at the end :(

Rhapsody

Banned
I expected so many more astral finishes. Stop being so good at blocking my bad Relius mixup.

After fighting Carl, I'd gladly take Relius mixups. That puppet never dies in 1.1 lol

And I'll only go for Astral when it's the only thing that can kill in that combo. I did try it once against Hazama, but the input didn't come out :(

Fighting your Carl's too difficult now. You got a lot better, and puppet really ruins certain things like pumpkins.

RoeBear

Fighting your Carl's too difficult now. You got a lot better, and puppet really ruins certain things like pumpkins.

Yeah puppet also ruins those bat windmills. I've gotten more used to switching sides on the punch. Hopefully he's easy to pick back up in 2.0

SoldnerKei

haven't played this in months, waiting for 2.0 to pick it up again, wanna try Izayoi's buffs, she was pretty good in 1.1 to me, do we have some info regarding when it will come out?

RoeBear

You deserve it!

My door ringing and the lag in that last match prompted me to just say fuck it in the end. GGs man, I really enjoyed them.

Yeah they were fun. One of those matches you straight wrecked me. I was like dang two rounds in like 40 seconds total :(

Top Bottom