• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Robot Pants

Jun 8, 2011
Original Bloodborne OT

CO-OP INFO:
» GAF Passcode (Quote to View)
» GAF PSN Exchange List (Quote to View)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» TRUSTY PATCHES
(Click version to expand patch notes)
» Version 1.07 - The League

Old Hunter's Essence - Acquire all old hunter weapons.

Orphan of Kos - Defeat Great One: Orphan of Kos.

Ludwig, the Holy Blade - Defeat the beast that was once Ludwig, the Holy Blade.

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower - Defeat Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

Living Failures - Defeat the failed attempts to become Great Ones.

Laurence, the First Vicar - Defeat the beast that was once Laurence, the First Vicar.

Robot Pants

Jun 8, 2011
Sorry guys I had this done yesterday but I thought I was just gonna add it to the OT.
I like this better anyway!
LETS HOONT

Ferr986

Oct 6, 2012
Bruuuh spoiler tag those trophies names too!

Otherwise nice OT! but damn, didnt want to look at those names.

Xer0

May 8, 2013
Very disappointed in the trophy list. I'm guessing you'll get all of those in one playthrough.

Otherwise, super stoked, obviously.

The Flash

Banned
Jun 6, 2013
Central City
Oh also I made a PS4 community for the League if anyone is interested. It's called "The League of Extraordinary Moonbros". Invite only so as to restrict to gaffers.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Does this unlock in Europe at midnight?

toastyToast

Dec 18, 2008
This DLC is spooby as fuck so far

I wanna see everyone's face when they realise (pretty early minor spoiler)
the hunters don't despawn
lol

wiibomb

May 18, 2011
my goodness.. nice OT, but please spoiler tag those trophies, I think I spoiled some in there

byropoint

Dec 13, 2008
Nice OT, can't wait! Also wondering if the UK version unlocks at midnight EU time? Or do we all wait for midnight EST?

Fancy Clown

Dec 3, 2013
I'm so ready to hunt. What's that smell? Sweet blood...oh, it sings to me. It's enough to make a man sick.

DryvBy

May 10, 2009
USA
www.youtube.com
I was going to finish up my progress this weekend but ended up getting stuck after not playing for so long. Those bell ringers and boss for Main Street is just super ridiculously annoying/hard.

PRjumpman124

Jan 11, 2013
I just want to know if it'll be hard enough for my Level 120 character in NG+++, I really don't want to make a new character but I want to keep the challenge :/

sublimit

Aug 28, 2009
Pre-ordered the digital dlc a few days ago and downloaded the new version.Ready to get back to Yharnam!

OmegaTreeFish

Banned
Feb 8, 2012
I was going to finish up my progress this weekend but ended up getting stuck after not playing for so long. Those bell ringers and boss for Main Street is just super ridiculously annoying/hard.
Do you mean the on reborn.

He can be confusing at first but once worked out its pretty simple.

first, run upstairs and kill bell maidens shooting fire.

Then go back down and lay into him. When he collapses find his head and hit him.

If you hear a wail and see red magic effects run to his back. If he vomits, run upstairs.

https://youtu.be/p4G_mAZuFKA

However you don't need to beat him to access DLC.