• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 2 Thread of Burgers, Zombies, and Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Robot college and louise screaming at the cops were the highlights of a pretty awesome episode.

Anyone know why hulu doesn't have last weeks episode? They have all of season one up like they always have but not last weeks premier.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come as I don't have a dvr and work Sunday nights...
I believe the delay is 8 days now. Check Fox.com / Hulu tomorrow.

Canuck76

Banned
I like how there's some dark humor just snuck in occasionally. In that "torpedo jones" episode bob asks the doctor about something secretive and he responds "abortions?" he quickly moves on but i love how it's usually pretty wholesome but it can have some hugely dark moments.

AAequal

Banned
Mm7zr.png

Great episode, this show just keeps getting better and better.

Meier

I love this show so much and Aziz being on it is going to be amazing. We always watch it later on Demand but I can't wait to see it.

AAequal

Banned
This has to be my favorite episode so far.
Bob going crazy was the highlight of the episode, him throwing the trash can lid while chasing the bully was really something :D
UzIQQ.png

Canuck76

Banned
So there's a race thing here right? Daryl? You're like what? Black? Can't believe they went there

I thought it was kind of funny. People sometimes force race into an issue when the conflict is based on something else completely different.

Loved the song montage of him training and gene and the kids partying. I think I'm going to start watching this show consistently

Meier

Aziz's, "Let's ET it" was one of my favorite lines ever. I am seeing him perform in a few weeks and pray I can meet him in person and ET it.

Futureman

I'm making a cartoon that deals with burgers.

Burger is in the working title.

what is your opinion? Change up the premise? Or maybe just change up the title?

I realize this is pretty vague, but yea, thought I'd ask.

very basic idea behind the show is this dude (who LOVES burgers) leads a mundane life and starts to have these visions. The visions deal with this fantasy burgerland where he's this super awesome knight character. The story would go back and forth between the real world and fantasy land. The two start to blur together for the main dude and he starts to kinda go crazy over it.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm making a cartoon that deals with burgers.

Burger is in the working title.

what is your opinion? Change up the premise? Or maybe just change up the title?

I realize this is pretty vague, but yea, thought I'd ask.

very basic idea behind the show is this dude (who LOVES burgers) leads a mundane life and starts to have these visions. The visions deal with this fantasy burgerland where he's this super awesome knight character. The story would go back and forth between the real world and fantasy land. The two start to blur for the main dude and he starts to kinda go crazy over it.

iM6Unp5fpzC4z.gif

Futureman

care to explain or just gonna post a dumb gif?

I'm serious about this. I don't care if you don't like the premise... premises can sound stupid, it's all about execution. That's where you survive or die with a creative idea. The premise for Adventure Time sounds pretty silly and WTF, but the show is great. I'm mainly wondering if it would seem like a "me too" thing to have it centered around burgers.

I'm early enough in the drawing/creative process that I'm considering changing up the premise.

care to explain or just gonna post a dumb gif?

I'm serious about this. I don't care if you don't like the premise... premises can sound stupid, it's all about execution. That's where you survive or die with a creative idea. The premise for Adventure Time sounds pretty silly and WTF, but the show is great.

Call it.

Between the buns

In the mind of mayonnaise

B.U.R.G.E.R (Because Ukrainians Rarely Give Enough Rigor)

Sesame seed

Every episode is golden. You can tell that everyone involved with this show is having an absolute blast and it shines through.

Oil Spill is a great song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom